Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vampire Diaries Couples: Favorite/Least Favorite

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think Bonnie is the Hottest female and I think Damon is the Hottest male on the show, so although they haven't met onscreen they totally did in my mind. So I ship them

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
      Well I think Bonnie is the Hottest female and I think Damon is the Hottest male on the show, so although they haven't met onscreen they totally did in my mind. So I ship them
      I hope they incorporate a little bit of the book relationship between them. I keep waiting for them to meet

Comment

Favorite: Stefan and Elena of course!!!

Least Favorite: Bonnier and Damon... They just don't fit together...

Comment

Fav: Defiantly Stephen/Elena and I like Damon/Caroline.
          Least: Jeremy/Vicky (I used to like but Vicky annoys me)

Also I love Elena scenes with Damon. I don't know if she would ever fall for the evil vamp but I do enjoy their scenes.
          Why is everyone hating on Matt? He seems like a pretty sweet guy. On the show, not sure how he is written in the books.

Comment

Matt is sweet in the books too. I'm starting to like Damon and Elena more. We'll see where it goes. I'm also curious about Bonnie and Damon because of the books. I want to wait and see if the characters have chemistry first.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I just wanted to add that in the show my least favorite is Vicky and Jeremy. That arc is getting on my nerves. I wouldn't mind one bit if Vicky dies and Jeremy goes off to rehab and boarding school.
            Last edited by Autumn; 10-15-2009, 09:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Favorite: Damon/Elena Damon/Caroline.
              Least Favorite: Tyler/Vikki

Comment

Favorite: Damon/Caroline-their chemistry is fantastic and their dynamic is interesting
                Stefan/Caroline
                Matt/Bonnie
                Damon/Stefan- not really a couple, but I love their relationship; Stefan is Damon's humanity
                Least: Damon/Elena/Stefan- I don't think she works with either guy.

Comment

Jeremy and Vicki? Please, it can't work now that she's a vampire. She's doomed to meet the sun either that or she kills herself.

Comment

My favorite couple

Bonnie/Damon they are awesome both hot and strong characters, I waiting for that hook up!

Least favorite

I don't really not like anyone I used to not be interested in Stefan/Elena but then 1x06 was good so I guess Matt/Elena because they're dull.

Comment

I haven't read the books much but I was plesantly surprsied to hear that there is a Damon/Bonnie relationship. I hope they do that on the show! I just love Bonnie and all of the witchy stuff she's gooing through. So far they haven't really spoke. I can't wait till they do. I hope they have more interaction cuz I love both characters.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Least fave owuld be Tyler/Viki. Their just ick. I don't know for the life of me why Viki kept coming back other then she has low self-esteem.
                      Last edited by chlo-el; 10-19-2009, 12:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Favorite: Jeremy/Vicki...and I dissagree that it can't work now. If anything, now that she's a vampire, they've got even more of a chance than they did before. Elena can't be the only human character allowed to get involved with one.

Second favorite would be Stefan/Elena, which is wierd because the main couple usually ends up being my favorite. I also thought Damon/Caroline had potential, but don't see anything meaningfull until he stops being kill-crazy.

Least favorite: Tyler/Vicki, for all the reason's stated above. That and current-Damon/Anyone.

Comment

Favorites: Jeremy/Vicki I really like there relationship. They both need each other alot. I think jeremy really loves her too. I'm wondering what's going to happen now that she's a vampire.

Stefan/Elena idk really why i like them. I guess i just do because that's how it was introduced to us? If that makes sense? It's hard to explain.

Damon/Catherine I liked what i saw of them in the flashbacks

Least favorite: Tyler/Vicki Tyler is such a jerk!

Matt/Elena: They seem more brother/sisterish

Comment

Favorites: Jeremy/Vicki, It would be nice to see the vampire/human relationship in reverse with the guy being human and the girl the vampire. She might want to turn him into a vampire. He likes genuinely and she seems to like him more aside from providing her with drugs.

Least Favorite: Tyler/Vicki, he sees her as a piece of ass. I wouldn't be surprised if she turns him into a midnight snack.
                            Last edited by Kryptonian250; 10-20-2009, 06:35 AM.

Comment

I don't have a favorite but I wanted Vicky and Damon to hook up. If I had to choose though I'd say Caroline/Damon <--- actually scratch that, its Matt and Caroline now.

Least Favorite:
                              Elena/Damon
                              Jeremy/Vicky
                              Tyler/Vicky
                              Last edited by smallvillefreak1x1; 11-08-2009, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Stefan/Elena is my favorite.
                                Damon piss me off, so anyone he is with is my least favorite.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎