View Poll Results: If Lois wasn't Clark's soulmate, which woman would make the best wife?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alicia

23 9.20%
  • Maxima

8 3.20%
  • Kyla

16 6.40%
  • Chloe

110 44.00%
  • Lana

18 7.20%
  • Other

75 30.00%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    This question did'nt ask who Clark would fall in love with, it asked who would make the best wife (big difference). With that said, I think Chloe would be perfect. She's nurturing, kind, sophisticated, and way smarter than any other person on this list. She's always been loyal to Clark and would be there for him under any cirumstance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur 26 View Post
    This question did'nt ask who Clark would fall in love with, it asked who would make the best wife (big difference). With that said, I think Chloe would be perfect. She's nurturing, kind, sophisticated, and way smarter than any other person on this list. She's always been loyal to Clark and would be there for him under any cirumstance.
    You have to love a wife!

Quote Originally Posted by 4815162342LOST View Post
    You have to love a wife!
    Well you don't have to...

You have to love a wife!
    Oh yeah I agree, I'm just saying that some spouses don't have the best qualities to be a good husband or wife. Love is the most important part of a marriage, but it's not the only aspect to take into consideration.
    Last edited by Blur 26; 10-16-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur 26 View Post
    Oh yeah I agree, I'm just saying that some spouses don't have the best qualities to be a good husband or wife. Love is the most important part of a marriage, but it's not the only aspect to take into consideration.
    Ok, i understand. I just don't know how Chloe could be considered his wife. Being in ' a loveless marriage', would depress you.

There are plenty of people who think that Clark and Chloe do have great love and the only reason they never pursued it is because Mythos. THey would have to break up and why would best friends who love each other and are always there for each other break up?

I do think with Chloe and Clark it was so close yet so far. I think Clark really did have feelings for Chloe but they just weren't strong enough to risk their friendship. And if we're just saying w/out mythos and w/out what happened, I'd love it if Alicia was alive and well and I think she and Clark would still be together and end up married.

But it would totally make sense for me for it to be Chloe and Clark too. With out Mythos and things to get in the way. Chloe and Clark would probally end up together because they're relationship for a long time has been more like a marraige. They have trusted each other and relied on each other. And those are good qualities of a marriage.
    Last edited by chlo-el; 10-17-2009 at 07:40 AM.

If Lois wasn't in the picture, I would say he would be best off marrying some other woman, maybe somebody who had Lois' personality and believes, and somebody who will kick his butt when he needs it. Not Wonder Woman, I don't like them together at all. And no other girl from the show. Maybe Zantanna. I think they could potentially make a good couple because they'll have magic and super powers on their side. Plus Zantanna looks like a girl who could hold her own with Clark.

Whedon Worshipper Hopefulsuicide's Avatar
    I don't like this question

It implies that the only reason Clark and Lois get married is because they are soul mates... because its unavoidable, not because they love each other.

So i'd say that If Clark and Lois weren't soul mates, he should still marry Lois.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulsuicide View Post

It implies that the only reason Clark and Lois get married is because they are soul mates... because its unavoidable, not because they love each other.

So i'd say that If Clark and Lois weren't soul mates, he should still marry Lois.
    So much word.

Banned
    Lex?

Olli?

their will be good wife's

Wonder Woman,i love Diana but not much as love Lois .

If Lois Lane didn't exist than I'd say he should marry Lana.

Ah, just kidding. I can't say that with a straight face.

Nobody from the show. If he was compatible with any other girl in the show it would have shown but it hasn't. I can't think of anyone else from the DC universe. Because nobody is like Lois.

Not even a questions, Chloe for sure, even if Clois are meant to be, I still think Chloe is his perfect women and wife!

Why do people vote Chloe in stupid questions like this?.
    You do realise they have never even come close to being in a relationship?, and Clark just thinks of her as the brain.
    You obviously have never seen the end of S1.

Quote Originally Posted by chlo-el View Post
    There are plenty of people who think that Clark and Chloe do have great love and the only reason they never pursued it is because Mythos. THey would have to break up and why would best friends who love each other and are always there for each other break up?

I do think with Chloe and Clark it was so close yet so far. I think Clark really did have feelings for Chloe but they just weren't strong enough to risk their friendship. And if we're just saying w/out mythos and w/out what happened, I'd love it if Alicia was alive and well and I think she and Clark would still be together and end up married.

But it would totally make sense for me for it to be Chloe and Clark too. With out Mythos and things to get in the way. Chloe and Clark would probally end up together because they're relationship for a long time has been more like a marraige. They have trusted each other and relied on each other. And those are good qualities of a marriage.
    Agreed

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulsuicide View Post

You're right, but we're just dealing in a hypothetical situation here.

And for the record, there is noone in this planet or the next that's more suitable for our beloved hero than Lois Lane. Even if he has'nt figured it out yet
    Last edited by Blur 26; 10-17-2009 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clo822 View Post
    Not even a questions, Chloe for sure, even if Clois are meant to be, I still think Chloe is his perfect women and wife!

You obviously have never seen the end of S1.
    I've seen every episode and that's the closest they got, then he left her to save Lana, and it fizzled out big time, even when they went to the prom thing Clark was still very much infatuated with Lana.

Sorry, the truth hurts
    Last edited by 4815162342LOST; 10-19-2009 at 07:35 AM.

Lex... indeed

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast