View Poll Results: If Lois wasn't Clark's soulmate, which woman would make the best wife?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alicia

    23 9.20%
  • Maxima

    8 3.20%
  • Kyla

    16 6.40%
  • Chloe

    110 44.00%
  • Lana

    18 7.20%
  • Other

    75 30.00%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 122
  1. #46
    Forum Regular 1april1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 08
    Location
    California, LA
    Posts
    485
    Chloe!!!!! and thats final - Clark never trusted anyone half as much as he trusts Chloe.

    Lana and his relationship constantly needs drama and Lana's endless lectures on trust(I've been watching the old seasons). No point even suggesting here.

    Alicia is dead or I would have picked her because Clark seemed geniunely happy when he was with her.

    Maxima - well they'd destory 3/4th of the world while getting busy

  2. #47
    Posting Pro Cat_Atak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 06
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by 1april1 View Post
    Chloe!!!!! and thats final - Clark never trusted anyone half as much as he trusts Chloe.

    Lana and his relationship constantly needs drama and Lana's endless lectures on trust(I've been watching the old seasons). No point even suggesting here.

    Alicia is dead or I would have picked her because Clark seemed geniunely happy when he was with her.

    Maxima - well they'd destory 3/4th of the world while getting busy
    very true

    And I agree Chloe would be perfect

  3. #48
    Clois Addict! rebecavaldez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 08
    Location
    Clois Ship, Texas
    Posts
    22,308
    Chloe. She knows the most about him and he could talk to her. Not to mention being around her wouldn't kill him

  4. #49
    Posting Pro Lazy Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by rebecavaldez View Post
    Chloe. She knows the most about him and he could talk to her. Not to mention being around her wouldn't kill him
    Not unless if he and Chloe get busy, then her being around him might be fatal for her . Anyway I'm sure that Chloe would died happy.

    In response to the thread - Chloe.

  5. #50
    Forum Regular Unshippedpaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 09
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    223
    Chloe! Duh!! Nobrainer!!!

  6. #51
    Hate solves nothing A Flawed Fashion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 09
    Location
    The Island. Chillin' with Smokey.
    Posts
    11,549
    Quote Originally Posted by 1april1 View Post
    Maxima - well they'd destory 3/4th of the world while getting busy
    I kind of want to vote for Maxima now. They may destroy 3/4ths of the world while getting busy, but they sure would have fun doing it.

  7. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Posts
    404
    I would say Chloe.

  8. #53
    NO ONE'S GONNA Smallville Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    Avi by Scoopgrrrl
    Posts
    22,696
    Kyla

  9. #54
    CLOIS IS EVERYTHING !! doodie8808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 08
    Location
    CLOIS LOVE PASSION & DESIRE SETS THE COSMOS ABLAZE
    Posts
    10,667
    neither on the lists wonder woman!

  10. #55
    True Clock Warrior borednow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Location
    Clark Kent's Romantic Barn Disco
    Posts
    7,190
    rock

  11. #56
    Forum Whiz DeesRyche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade4813 View Post
    Wonder Woman.
    Yup...

  12. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 09
    Location
    England
    Posts
    199
    Why do people vote Chloe in stupid questions like this?.
    You do realise they have never even come close to being in a relationship?, and Clark just thinks of her as the brain.

  13. #58
    Avi by Sofiya chlo-el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Chlollie Land
    Posts
    9,659
    ^That's rude everyone is aloud to have their own opinions. I'd say Alicia though. Espeacially in a world where Davis is in it still.

  14. #59
    Custom Title Kryptochloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 09
    Location
    avi by marymc
    Posts
    12,055
    Quote Originally Posted by 4815162342LOST View Post
    Why do people vote Chloe in stupid questions like this?.
    You do realise they have never even come close to being in a relationship?, and Clark just thinks of her as the brain.
    mmm... because people can vote for whatever they want??? Because everyone is allowed to have an opinion??


  15. #60
    Posting Pro rh312's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 09
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,185
    Wonder Woman

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •