Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What character do you think has been injured the most?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supermania
    Lex is always getting knocked out and captured! At times, it's gets annoying!
    Hey, even Michael Rosenbaum complains. So much security and yet the intruders still get in. Poor Lex

Comment

Lex falls through glass tables 5 times a season. He was shot in Lexmas, Lockdown, Fracture, Sneeze and a 5th episode I cant remember. Almost drowned in a car twice. And a plane crash.

Jonathan took alot of beatings too.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
        http://www.supermanhomepage.com/tv/t...ville-knockout

Has Lex first with 49 KOs, Lana second at 47.5 and Lois third with 43. Chloe is at 39, while Clark is at 35.

Considering Lois' episode count compared to other cast memebers seems like she has the highest KO per episode ratio.
        I had fun browsing through that page So Lex and Lois has been injured the most. But to me it felt like Lana was in the hospital almost every episode.

Comment

Lana definitely. She was in the hospital at least every 4 episodes. Plus she seemed to get knocked out so much easier than any other character.

Comment

i voted Lana, but now that you guys all pointed it out... yeah, Lex for sure.

Originally posted by costas22
            It's a toss up between Lana and Lex. I think Lex has been knocked out more times, but Lana has been at the hospital more than him.
            yeah i think they make a bigger deal out of lana's injuries, so i just remember them more.

Originally posted by InspectorOlsen
            Its kinda sad that Lana even ended up in the hospital in Bride when she came back.
            haha i know!! she came back to smallville for a visit, and of course gets hospitalized within moments...

Originally posted by AlexfromLubbock
            Hasn't Clark died and came back? I think that's pretty bad.
            yeah, but who HASN'T on this show?!

oh my goodness, that page was great!

Comment

By the time the series is over Lois will be the reigning champion, I've no doubt.

----- Added 50 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Supsfan

Considering Lois' episode count compared to other cast memebers seems like she has the highest KO per episode ratio.
              Yeah, with 3 in one episode!
              Last edited by Terrific_T; 01-28-2011, 11:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Clark! His poor heart had to lie to all those he loved for a long time and his father passed away. And he lost his first love and his best friend moved to Kansas - the list goes on.

But i we're talking physically, then Lana.

Comment

Lex, physically, emotionally and mentally.

----- Added 39 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Nerwen Aldarion
                  Lana of course, she had a zillion stalkers that all ended up wanting to kill her in the end
                  lol.
                  Last edited by MarvelXY; 06-07-2011, 11:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lana, easily. She's been knocked out through so much glass, realistically she should be suffering from severe brain damage. Not a Lana fan, but I have to give it to her, nothing keeps her down. She's like the cockroach, I'm pretty sure she'd survive a nuclear fallout.

Comment

lex he is a broken man

Comment

Lex and his clones lol

Comment

Lana probably has a room named after her at Smallville Med - so often has she been admitted. Lex and Lois have also both had more than their fair share of injuries and KOs too. Concussion clearly isn't an issue in Kansas.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎