Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Night_Hawk90
    waxed? do you know how painful that will be sheesh just let the man keep his chest hair
    Do you? But yeah, I for one know how painful it is

I don't know what the obsession is with having men have hairless chests on TV. A little bit of hair is fine. I don't see the problem with it. MR and SW talked about this at the con they attended and they didn't sound too impressed either. I do think they will get rid of it if he has a shirtless scene on Smallville because they're weirdly obsessed like that.

Comment

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
      Well, I can already see how his character will be.
      Don't judge a book by its cover

Comment

I know, its just the roles he plays are similar. But, since he's gonna be [SPOILER]Zod[/SPOILER], it might be different.

Comment

Valerie Anna Maria whoa your click able thumbnail party rocks!!!

I love the first and second batch the best.Gosh Calum is a gorgeous man.Thanks so much for sharing.

I also saw on his bio that his real name is Daniel James Calum Blue.I guess he just likes to go by Calum.

Comment

Does anyone know what part he played in the Tudors?

Comment

Originally posted by antx
              Valerie Anna Maria whoa your click able thumbnail party rocks!!!

I love the first and second batch the best. Gosh Calum is a gorgeous man.Thanks so much for sharing.

I think you are the first person to call me by my full name.

No problem! I love picture hunting. He is pretty good looking, though in some pics he looks super skinny and in others he doesn't. Must be the magic of TV or a good gym. He'll be expected to buff up a bit for Smallville I imagine.

I tried to get some shots of him looking devious, but didn't find any, however at least I got some shots where he doesn't look happy.

Originally posted by LuckyLois
              Does anyone know what part he played in the Tudors?
              He played Lord Anthony Knivert, but I don't know what relation he was to King Henry because I don't watch very many episodes of Tudors.

Comment

Did anyone get any pictures at Comic Con?

Comment

[QUOTE=LovelyLoisLane;5092019]I think you are the first person to call me by my full name.

No problem! I love picture hunting. He is pretty good looking, though in some pics he looks super skinny and in others he doesn't. Must be the magic of TV or a good gym. He'll be expected to buff up a bit for Smallville I imagine.

I tried to get some shots of him looking devious, but didn't find any, however at least I got some shots where he doesn't look happy.

I like your full name,it sounds really nice together.I get what you mean about him looking skinny at different times.Some pics he does look a bit skinny,but others are just whoa the guy is nice to look at.I can't wait to see his performance on the show,it'd be cool to see him buff up a bit too.

Comment

Cassidy, Callum and Erica

Comment

Comment

I love him - he rocked his first comic con and he's so cute plus he's British!!! And from London - he's like related to me .

Comment

Originally posted by Nanda Lane
                          Cassidy, Callum and Erica

Wow, barely met them like what a month ago and already is hugging them. (Look where his hands are) I'm pretty sure every other sane guy would do the same! Allison should have totally been in this pic! Would have made him seem like a womanizer.

Comment

Great new pics A.G.Callum has such a cute smile,he seems really sweet.Loved him in Related as Bob.Can't wait to see him as Zod.

Comment

Originally posted by antx
                              Great new pics A.G.Callum has such a cute smile,he seems really sweet.Loved him in Related as Bob.Can't wait to see him as Zod.
                              Yeh I'm really excited too see this guy play Zod, he oozes charisma onscreen. Helps that he's gorge!

Comment

Oh yeah definitely.He's so charming and sometimes gives this smoldering look in his pics.I also love his british accent,it'll be great to hear Zod with his accent.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎