Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5.3 "Free To Be You And Me"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds good. dont know what the jess deal is tho but the dean and cas stuff stuff be intresting while looking for micheal.

Comment

Sick. S5 is looking to be really great.

Comment

I don't get it, they keep the "archangel" term for Raphael, but they just made Uriel as a regular angel?

Comment

yeah Uriel is supossed to be an archangel but changed it for the show the main archangels are michael, gabriel and raphael

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            sounds good. dont know what the jess deal is tho but the dean and cas stuff stuff be intresting while looking for micheal.
            I wonder if that means Jess might come to him in a dream? Or on this show she could show up as a ghostly apparition. Either way, maybe she will be instrumental in helping turn Sam back from the darkside for good and convincing to keep hunting and working with Dean for the forces of good instead of evil.

Comment

ya maybe she does. unless its a vision by one of the angels or demons to get sam to do something.

Comment

I'll just get this out of the way. The Trickster is behind it

Comment

yup always the trickster. although it would be nice to see him in more then one episode. maybe as a tease for the future episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                    yeah Uriel is supossed to be an archangel but changed it for the show the main archangels are michael, gabriel and raphael
                    I was reading up on archangels, and it seems, in Roman Catholic, they only believe that the archangels are Michael, Gabriel and Raphael(I guess you must need seven letters to be one), so Kripke and Co. could be naming who's an archangel and who isn't through that prospect. I mean, they are introducing Christianity into Supernatural, but that doesn't mean that they can't gain their information through other religions, such as Judaism and Catholicism. They mentioned Enochian, which a lot of Christians(more or less Protestants and sometimes Evangelists) do not believe in(The Book of Enoch).

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                      I was reading up on archangels, and it seems, in Roman Catholic, they only believe that the archangels are Michael, Gabriel and Raphael(I guess you must need seven letters to be one), so Kripke and Co. could be naming who's an archangel and who isn't through that prospect. I mean, they are introducing Christianity into Supernatural, but that doesn't mean that they can't gain their information through other religions, such as Judaism and Catholicism. They mentioned Enochian, which a lot of Christians(more or less Protestants and sometimes Evangelists) do not believe in(The Book of Enoch).
                      Apologies for the nitpicking but Catholicism is christianity, twas the only form of chistianity in Britain for years until Henry 8th introduced protestantism in the form of the church of england so he could divorce his first wife.

But yeah, you're right Kripke does seem to be taking his lead from the Catholic version of christian lore.

Comment

But Catholicism is quite different from what Christianity is today; that is why I put it as a different category, such as Judaism. It's not the same as Protestant Christianity or Evangelistic Christianity in the 20th century.

Comment

i think kripke is probably using bit and pieces from all religions but focusing mainly on catholic stuff and religious offshoots of that since its what most people know. im not religious and dont know much but it seem kripke is just doing some stuff that is known to everyone then getting into the bible too much where it seems like a religious show.

Comment

yeah he kinda pick n pulled religeons into his own...

Comment

Kripkecism?

Comment

Kripkology?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡