101 reasons you love Davis Bloome!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Autumn
    To finish it off since I started it!

101. I'm going to continue with the last post. Davis' depth was beyond amazing!! No matter what the writers pulled, the real Davis shines through. And as Emily Bronte wrote,

"That is how I'm loved! Well, never mind. That is not my [Davis]. I shall love mine yet; and take him with me: he's in my soul."

I think we will all take the real Davis with us. Plus, he will always be in Chloe's soul. Their love is forever!!!

Amen!!!!!

Comment

101. I'm going to continue with the last post. Davis' depth was beyond amazing!! No matter what the writers pulled, the real Davis shines through. And as Emily Bronte wrote,

"That is how I'm loved! Well, never mind. That is not my [Davis]. I shall love mine yet; and take him with me: he's in my soul."

I think we will all take the real Davis with us. Plus, he will always be in Chloe's soul. Their love is forever!!!
      Perfect way to put it!

Comment

A great way to end it!!!!!

Comment

Thanks! Davis Bloome is truly an amazing character and I will love him forever!

Comment

Originally posted by autumn
            to finish it off since i started it!

101. I'm going to continue with the last post. Davis' depth was beyond amazing!! No matter what the writers pulled, the real davis shines through. And as emily bronte wrote,

"that is how i'm loved! Well, never mind. That is not my [davis]. I shall love mine yet; and take him with me: He's in my soul."

i think we will all take the real davis with us. Plus, he will always be in chloe's soul. Their love is forever!!!
            amen!!!

Comment

Seconding that amen a year later. Wahoo.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎