Collapse
No announcement yet.

101 reasons you love Davis Bloome!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

44. He's willing to wait for as long as it takes to be with Chloe.
    45. He encouraged Chloe to help others.
    46. He's just so sweet (AKA the candy heart)

Comment

47. He sees through Chloe's evasions. When she speaks, he hears her and sees her.
      48. His vulnerability.
      49. The flirtatious, gently take-charge way he turned Chloe and pulled her closer with that dance move in Plastique.
      50. Even after being told he was nothing more than genetic matter programmed to destroy the world, he sought spiritual guidance and redemption.
      51. Has anyone ever looked at Chloe with such clear-eyed love?

Comment

Originally posted by JennyFaye
        47. He sees through Chloe's evasions. When she speaks, he hears her and sees her.
        48. His vulnerability.
        49. The flirtatious, gently take-charge way he turned Chloe and pulled her closer with that dance move in Plastique.
        50. Even after being told he was nothing more than genetic matter programmed to destroy the world, he sought spiritual guidance and redemption.
        51. Has anyone ever looked at Chloe with such clear-eyed love?
        I love everything you had to say here, especially 50.

To add:

52. His charisma
        53. The way he sought to be human by loving Chloe with all his heart.

Comment

54: He's hotter than Henry ever was

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

55: his sexy voice
          Last edited by dru-zod2501; 07-09-2009, 12:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

56: Because even when he thought he was dying after Chloe dumped the vat of green kryptonite on him, he was still thinking of her, trying to comfort her by giving her a "thanks, everything's going to be all right now" smile. (gosh, thinking about that scene still brings tears to my eyes!)

Comment

57: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw3IS8hWf3M

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_Atak
                Love it!

58. He's not a wimp. He comes across as a real man. A gentleman.
                59. He risked his career as a paramedic to try and save Oliver Queen, just because Chloe asked him to.
                60. Davis looks like one heck of a kisser!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Eeyore840
                56: Because even when he thought he was dying after Chloe dumped the vat of green kryptonite on him, he was still thinking of her, trying to comfort her by giving her a "thanks, everything's going to be all right now" smile. (gosh, thinking about that scene still brings tears to my eyes!)
                Oh, I just adore that scene! It was so beautiful.

To add to that:

61. He sacrificed his life, despite what he felt in his heart for Chloe, because he feared what destruction he would bring and what he would do.
                Last edited by Autumn; 07-09-2009, 02:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

thanks that made my day!

Comment

Hehe I thought that might brighten up everyone's day

Comment

Hehe I thought that might brighten up everyone's day
                      It did.

62) He saves people...and looks great in uniform.
                      63) He was the first character that made me watch a shower scene for *the plot*.
                      64) He is very tactile, like Chloe, and has a thing for holding hands.

65) He made one little touch and look through glass(while he was dying to save the WORLD) a hundred times hotter than any of Jimmy's allusions to whipped cream. (AAHHHH!!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by VagrantDream
                        It did.

65) He made one little touch and look through glass(while he was dying to save the WORLD) a hundred times hotter than any of Jimmy's allusions to whipped cream. (AAHHHH!!!!!! )

Good one! (Although now that you mentioned Jimmy and the whipped cream, I feel like I need a hot shower and some brain bleach...)

Comment

Good one! (Although now that you mentioned Jimmy and the whipped cream, I feel like I need a hot shower and some brain bleach...)
                          You and me both.
                          Jimmy holding the whipped cream and doing that leer of his.
                          nononono! I shudder at the thought.

Just for that

66) Davis is Kryptonian. He's never been on RedK. He doesn't need a little red rock to lock onto Chloe. but we can't help thinking of exactly what might happen if he was on it.

Comment

SO true!

67) He treated Chloe the way I've always believed she should have been treated.
                            68) He was never intimidated by Clark or Chlark.
                            69) He would never walk out on Chloe the way all the other guys have.
                            70) He loved Chloe for who she truly is.
                            71) Despite the possilitly of losing Chloe forever, he took the risk and told her he might
                            be the killer in Prey.
                            72) He told Chloe his secrets after all those years.
                            73) He took that chance AGAIN when he realized he is the beast, knowing Chloe had
                            figured it out too.
                            74) He was there for Chloe, period.
                            75) He didn't just use Chloe as a search engine, he genuinely enjoyed spending time
                            with her.
                            76) He fought for Chloe.
                            77) He confronted Chloe about marrying the wrong man.

Sorry if any of these have already been stated.

Comment

78. His bashful cute smile in Chloe's dream before he gives her the rose made me melt. It was so adorable.

Comment

79) He loved the thought of possibly being stalked by Chloe.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎