3. plastique
    4. odyssey
    5. Legion
    6. bulletproof
    7. abyss
    8. identity
    9. requiem
    10. bride

such a hard list as i consider s8 as the worst season to of smallville it was just horrible

Comment

1.- Abyss
      2.-Legion
      3.-Identity
      4.-Bride
      5.-Infamous
      6.-Hex
      7.-Eternal
      8.-Beast
      9.-Prey
      10.-Odyssey

Comment

1. Beast- Chlavis fantasy, Dr. Emil, Davis Clark fight. This was really great ep and the cemetry was really great using the same song from the begining as the end.
        2. Eternal-Beautiful Tragic.
        3. Turbulence- It was so well written and well acted showing everyones point of view
        4. Plastique-We meet Davis for the first time. It was a great intro to the season.
        5. Abysse- So well done.
        6. Bride- The camaera work was a smart move.
        7. Prey-Man SW did an amazing job.
        8-Idenity-Jimmy figuring out Clark was the red Blue Blur. It was classic. And the end where Chloiac kills sabastion was creepy cool.
        9-Legion-The legion of Superheroes were great. And it all being about saving Chloe was good for this Chloe fan. I just didn't like the whole Chloe isn't remebered stuff.
        10- Odyssey- I really loved the season Premeire it got me really excited for the season.

Season 8 was my fave season minus Lana arc and Doomsday which was just apalling.

Comment

1. Bride
          2. Committed
          3. Instinct
          4. Infamous
          5. Hex
          6. Stiletto
          7. Identity
          8. Bloodline
          9. Odyssey
          10. Legion

Comment

My Top Ten in no particular order:

Instinct-- Loved Maxima, loved Lois, Loved Clark, loved Tess. A Great episode!

Committed-- Back to back great episodes. Loved just about everything about it. I too thought that Jimmy was going to be shocked when Chloe stated that she loved only him. I was SO HAPPY that it didn't happen!

Identity-- Who says Jimmy isn't smart? This episodes proves there is a mind behind the camera. And the zipper scene between Lois and Clark. And Chloe using Brainiac's powers was cool and unexpected (But believable)!

Bloodlines-- pure magic! And loved I loved the possessed Lois!

Bride--- Would have been my favorite, except SHE had to return. Except for that, the episode was pure delight!

Infamous-- really loved the episode. The scenes between Lois and Clark ROCKED!

Hex--- EXCELLENT episode. People finally figure out what they really wanted.

Stiletto-- Lois learns a valuable lesson, the ICONIC TRIO (Olsen, Land and Kent) kicked major butt and protected each other.

Turbulence-- Loved Clark and Tess' interactions. Loved the fact that Jimmy grew a pair, stuck to his guns and figured things out. The only crap about this episode was Chloe choosing Davis over her husband.

Prey-- I thought this was a cool episode.

Comment

Wow, thanks so much for all the people who have responded thus far, to this thread and the ones on all the other seasons in the other episode sub-forums. It's been fun to hear why people picked certain episodes and to see which episodes are being chosen a lot. I've been keeping score on a spreadsheet of how many times each episode has been chosen, and maybe after these threads cool off in a few weeks, I'll post the stats. What I've found most interesting about Season 8 was that it's the first season where every episode has received at least 2 votes -- none of the other seasons have fit that category, and some had 2 or more episodes that didn't get ANY votes! Anyway, back to the voting...

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

1. Bride
                2. Legion
                3. Abyss
                4. Commited
                5. Bloodline
                6. Power
                7. Infamous
                8. Turbulence
                9. Prey
                10. Eternal

Comment

My top ten are mostly clois moments but i am an odd one out because i hate committed!
                  1. Hex -lois centered and chloe too(rolls eyes)lol!!also first time i felt like clark had feelings for lois and she dissed him!
                  2. Identify
                  3.bloodline
                  4.stileto
                  5.plastique
                  6.infamous
                  7.toxic
                  8.instinct
                  9.bride
                  10.injustice

Comment

There aren't even 10 good episodes for Season 8.

It started off decently but everything after "Legion" was pure garbage.

Comment

Identity
                      Stiletto
                      Hex
                      Committed
                      Bride
                      Bloodline
                      Instict
                      Infamous
                      Legion
                      Plastique

Comment

I think there are 10 good episodes, Superman_of_Krypton, but maybe not much more than that. And the 10 episodes that were really good WERE awesome! I think Season 8 had some of the best episodes and highest of high points in the series! Too bad they had to punctuate it and end it with a lot of other ridiculousness. But I don't think it turned ALL bad after "Legion." I still enjoyed the majority of "Bulletproof" (sans the last scene), all of "Infamous," "Hex," and "Stiletto."

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                          To me, Beast was one of the worst epi this season (I let you guess the others LOL)
                          Yeah Beast was basically the show resorting to it's typical angst and drama storylines. Add the fact Clark was in this episode for 12 1/2 minutes, definantly not one of my favs this season.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                            I think there are 10 good episodes, Superman_of_Krypton, but maybe not much more than that. And the 10 episodes that were really good WERE awesome! I think Season 8 had some of the best episodes and highest of high points in the series! Too bad they had to punctuate it and end it with a lot of other ridiculousness.
                            I thought the only good episodes in S8 were:

Odyssey, Plastique, Instinct, Committed, Identity, Bloodline, Bride and Legion.

Keep in mind I'm not a shipper, I'm a Superman fan, so I may be watching for different aspects than other K-siters.

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                            But I don't think it turned ALL bad after "Legion." I still enjoyed the majority of "Bulletproof" (sans the last scene), all of "Infamous," "Hex," and "Stiletto."

Bulletproof = The contrived Lana/Tess subplot ruined the episode for me. I didn't like the horrors it was setting up. The episode turned out as a mixed bag as a result.

Infamous = Hated this one. Poor use of time travel. Tori Spelling was awful. The plot (with the citizens praising the Red Blue Blur then turning on him immediately) was laughable. People like it for the Clois interaction but the episode was weaksauce.

Hex = Sometimes funny but cheesy and utterly pointless. I don't care about the Chloe character and I hated that this episode focused around her.

Stiletto = Hated this episode from a writing standpoint. Silly villains. Stiletto was pretty cheesy; though how she managed to super-kick a dude halfway across the room is beyond me The redeeming scene was the phone conversation between Lois and the Red Blue Blur.. but the rest of the episode was just a whole lot of unnecessary.

Season Seven may have been weak but sadly none of the episodes in the second half of S8 came anywhere close to "Descent" and "Apocalypse" .. and Bizzaro and Brainiac stuff of S8 was better than Chloe/Bloomesday too.

Season 8 was a season with good potential and a great setup in the earlier episodes, but poor execution of everything it set up... in the episodes of the second half.
                            Last edited by Superman of Krypton; 07-02-2009, 10:43 PM.

Comment

1. Bride - Major Clois moment plus the song by vast in the end is superb
                              2. Stiletto - another major clois moment (the funny bullet moment + the phone booth conversation)
                              3. Committed
                              4. Infamous
                              5. Instinct
                              6. Hex
                              7. Odyssey
                              8. Identity
                              9. Bloodline
                              10. Toxic
                              Basically all of the episodes with lois in it

Comment

1. Odyssey
                                2. Identity