Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 7 Top Ten

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.Veritas-This was extreamly well done w/ Lex's flashbacks.
    2.Traveler
    3.Artic
    4.Persona
    5.Bizarro
    6.Cure
    7.Fracture
    8.Blue
    9. Apocolypse
    10. Descent

Comment

Diego*Chloe, it is rather hard to come up with ten episodes that are truly "amazing" from this season, isn't it? Even a couple of the ones I put on my list weren't ones that I was completely happy with -- they were just the best of a rather mediocre group. And yeah, chlo-el, I liked Lex's flashbacks in "Veritas," too -- they were a nice connection to the ones we'd seen a few episodes back in "Fracture" and even further back in episodes like "Reunion" and "Memoria." It's always been fun for me to see how Lex has changed and what events from his past shaped him into the character he became by the end of Season 7.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

I just finished watching Season 7, so here's my top 10.

1. Descent
        2. Apocalypse
        3. Fracture
        4. Persona
        5. Bizarro
        6. Gemini
        7. Arctic
        8.Veritas
        9. Traveler
        10. Kara

Comment

1. Apocalypse
          2. Descent
          3. Bizarro
          4. Veritas
          5. Persona
          6. Gemini
          7. Persona
          8. Kara
          9. Siren
          10. ???
          Last edited by Clark/Lois-fan; 11-02-2009, 02:59 PM.

Comment

1. Bizzaro
            2. Apocalypse
            3. Quest
            4. Kara
            5. Traveler
            6. Descent
            7. Persona
            8. Fracture
            9. Arctic
            10. Veritas

Comment

1. Bizarro
              2. Apocalypse
              3. Siren
              4. Traveler
              5. Gemini
              6. Persona
              7. Cure
              8. Descent
              9. Quest
              10. Arctic

Comment

I love lists too so lets see...

1. Apocalypse. That was easy!!! Just a great episode
                2. Descent. The death of Lionel, Lex's final fall, those wordless scenes between Clark and Lex
                3. Action. I didn't mind the end at all, because I don't want Clark pushed into his role by other people's expectations. I want him to become Superman because he WANTS to, and that's what I see happening
                4. Wrath. Another one that I see a lot of dislike for, but I really enjoyed this version of super-Lana because it was temporary and she was called for her actions. I really thought at this stage we were going to get an intelligent resolution to Clana, where they both decided to go their own ways because their world views just didn't mesh. Silly me.
                5. Bizarro. Clark versus his twisted mirror version = the pretty to the max. Sorry, I'm shallow that way. Love the scenes where Clark heals in the sun and then punches Bizzy into the heavens.
                6. Traveler - Sure Clark was locked in a cage for the most part: that's what I found compelling - seeing how his worst nightmare plays out
                7. Arctic - lots of draggy bits and yawn on the Chimmy and it should be a crime that the final scene was as short as it was, and really, you build up a whole arc about how something can control Clark and all that happens is the Fortress collapsing? But the Brainiac stuff and especially what we did get in that final scene were just too good to keep off this list
                8. Fracture - I loved Clark's trip through Lex's mind. Poor boy, with parents like that...
                9. Persona - Bizarro again, and boy has he got Lana fooled.
                10. Siren - a rather tepid selection to complete the list. Nothing wrong with this episode and a good save at the end but it just doesn't make me jump with joy.
                Last edited by Jlvsclrk; 07-06-2009, 02:51 AM.

Comment

1. Apocalypse. My top ten episode of the SERIES.
                  2. Bizarro
                  3. Descent
                  4. Persona
                  5. Veritas
                  6. Arctic
                  7. Wrath
                  8. Siren
                  9. Cure
                  10. Traveler

Comment

1. Apocalypse
                    2. Traveler
                    3. Gemini
                    4. Persona
                    5. Bizarro
                    6. Descent
                    7. Siren
                    8. Lara
                    9. Fracture
                    10.Arctic

Comment

It's impressive that "Apocalyspe" has ranked so highly on almost everyone's lists, but I'm not surprised. I had to kind of stretch to choose some of my top episodes for this season, because there was a lot about it that I thought was a bit lacking, and they seemed to be retreading on some old storylines at certain points. But "Apocalypse" hit all the right notes and is a high point for the series, along with being a clever "alternate universe" episode -- I always tend to enjoy those for some reason.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

i had a hard time thinking of the last three episodes from this season for my list. simply love the first 7 episodes

Comment

Yeah, compared to other seasons, I would say that about half the choices I made for my Top Ten of this season weren't 100% perfect for me. I had some major qualms with parts of several of the episodes I included on my list, but I thought I'd still try to be fair and put the ten that were the best, even if the "best" in this case didn't quite measure up to the quality of some of the other seasons by comparison.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

S7 to me was a bunch of slightly above Average to slightly below average episodes with a few duds in the bunch(mainly Traveler, Sleeper and Hero). Other then Bizzaro there was no real stand out episodes for me. Overall the season lacked in consistency and laziness in writing, plus a couple terrible storylines(Veritas, Grois and Kara’s amnesia)

1. Bizzaro - great season opener, with good fight between Clark and villain. Lack of Lana helped a lot

2. Wrath - I thought it was a great episode to show everything wrong with Clana. Nice to see Lana and Clark have a serious conversation for a change that doesn’t involve being ambiguous about the secrets they keep from each other. Sadly the show didn’t use this as a lead in to the eventual mature break up of Clana

3. Kara - I thought it was a good introduction to the character of Kara

4. Descent - good but could have been way better episode about Lex finally going over the edge to the bad side. Probably more so ruined by the previous 2 seasons of not so good story telling of the Lex character more then anything else

5. Gemini - good episode with a good twist at the end

6. Persona - sadly Bizzaro was more entertaining then Clark himself in Season 7

7. Apocalypse - I am not a fan of AU episodes, but this one had some good points mixed with some bad points

8. Fracture - I thought it was a good episode to explore what was going through Lex’s head, Clark needing to be saved bumps it down a few notches(couldn’t they just have Clark get out on his own in the nick of time)

9. Siren - probably the worst Superhero episode ever but still entertaining enough.

10. Fierce - I figure with the amount of hate this episode gets it deserves a lil love. Fun episode, nothing great though but I defiantly rather watch episodes like this then a lot of the crap the show shills out. Only makes the list because S7 was a weak season overall. I actually might have rated it higher if Lana wasn't in the episode

It wasn’t really that hard picking a top 10, depending on my mood I could order episodes 2-8 in many ways and the bottom 2 episodes would fight with Artic, Blue, Lara and Cure for positioning
                            Last edited by Supsfan; 07-28-2009, 01:45 AM.

Comment

1. Bizarro.
                              2. Apocalypse.
                              3. Kara.
                              4. Gemini.
                              5. Descent.
                              6. Siren.
                              7. Action.
                              8. Wrath.
                              9. Vertitas.
                              10. Arctic.

Honorable Mention:
                              Persona.

Comment

1. Traveler
                                2. Cure
                                3. Descent
                                4. Sleeper- This is not a joke. I loved this episode.
                                5. Arctic
                                6. Siren
                                7. Persona
                                8. Bizarro
                                9. Fracture
                                10. Action

Honorable mentions to Gemini and Kara.

I think Season 7 is a little underrated, personally.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎