No announcement yet.

Season 7 Top Ten

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 7 Top Ten

Hey everybody! I thought it'd be fun to see what everyone's Top 10 favorite episodes are for each season. I'll start with Season 7. You can share your reasons as to why an episode is your favorite, or not -- it doesn't really matter, but feel free to be as detailed or simple as you want!

1 - Arctic - Even though many thought it was a rather lackluster season finale, you can't get much better than Lex finding out Clark's secret for real -- the ending scene, though I wish it'd been longer, was pretty amazing. Plus, it had Jimmy and Lois, the Chimmy proposal (even though I'm not a Chimmy fan, it was still a big move), and Chloe getting arrested (scary!). Plus, a Clana break-up (finally!) even if we did find out it was forced the next season.
    2 - Apocalypse - Awesome alternate universe episode!!! Probably one of the best episodes of the series. Clark really learned a lot from his experiences here, and it was cool to see a different version of Clois, a very happy and engaged Chloe, and Lex as creepy president!
    3 - Bizarro - A good, solid premiere including a major mythos villain (the title character of the episode) and shows us what really happened to both Lana and Chloe.
    4 - Siren - I'm a sucker for Justice League episodes, and I am a Black Canary fan besides, so this episode worked for me.
    5 - Gemini - WOW, that ending really shocked me! The whole time, I thought it was really Clark, but in subsequent viewings, you can see the subtle hints in Tom Welling's acting that pointed out his true identity. Still, amazing stuff!
    6 - Persona - There were elements I didn't like of this episode, but the Clark vs. Bizarro smackdown, the appearance of Marc McClure as Dax-Ur, the reappearance of Brainiac, Chloe figuring out the truth before Lana, CLARK'S OWN GIRLFRIEND, were all things that made this episode very cool.
    7 - Hero - I know most people hate this episode, but I'd always been hoping Pete would make a guest appearance and return, so even though it included a lot of product placement and a lame FOTW power, I was just happy that they gave him an episode back on the show.
    8 - Lara - Helen Slater was awesome as Clark's mother, and the memories we saw here were way cool.
    9 - Traveler - Very good, fast-paced episode! It was neat to see Chloe, Lana, and Kara team up to save Clark. Plus, Kara got her memories back -- about time! And Patricia Swann was an interesting guest star.
    10 - Veritas - Cool flashbacks from Lex as more of the Veritas mystery is unraveled, and John Glover acted the socks off his part as Lionel, trying to beg Clark and Chloe to help him.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Bizarro- best episode of season 7
    Gemini- loved the shocking end good episode
    persona
    veritas
    i cant think of 10 episodes season 7 was pretty bad lol

Comment

Sure, I'm always up for a list

1. Traveler - I know people have issues with this episode because Clark spends most of his time in a cage, and he needs to be rescued, but I think Clark shows tremendous courage and fortitude in his situation, and I love how Kara comes to the rescue. The subplot with Patricia Swann was awesome, and IMO, killing her off after 1 episode was a stupid mistake.
      2. Bizarro - Great performance by Tom
      3. Apocalypse - Best directed ep of the season, with a great AU story. Would've been an awesome 2-parter
      4. Kara - LV made a great Kara/Supergirl
      5. Descent - I love the Clex in this episode
      6. Siren - I like Dinah
      7. Persona - Although I'm no fan of the Lana/Bizarro stuff, Tom and James Marsters make up for the shortcomings of that with great performances
      8. Arctic - Should've been a lot more. but I loved that Lex found out the truth about Clark, and his holding Clark in his arms as the FOS crumbles was an epic shot.
      9. Fracture - Sort of a dumb plot, but I loved the Clark/little Lex interaction
      10. Wrath - The episode itself is great. It just should've had better follow-up and fallout.

Comment

I'm don't think i'm going to be able to to 10 sorry. I really didn't like S7, but i'll try.

1. Apocalypse
        2. Bizarro
        3. Traveler
        4. Gemini
        5. Siren
        6. Descent
        7. Persona

Yeah thats all i can do
        Last edited by Jaderoyale; 06-30-2009, 01:49 PM.

Comment

1. Apocalypse
          2. Persona
          3. Gemini
          4. Descent
          5. Artic
          6. Bizarro
          7. Siren
          8. Traveler
          9. Veritas
          10. Fracture

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
            1. Traveler - I know people have issues with this episode because Clark spends most of his time in a cage, and he needs to be rescued, but I think Clark shows tremendous courage and fortitude in his situation, and I love how Kara comes to the rescue. The subplot with Patricia Swann was awesome, and IMO, killing her off after 1 episode was a stupid mistake.
            Me

Beyond that, Clark should have saved Kara and restore her memories. That would have been a great Clark-Kara moment but the writers/producers showed me what they feel about Clark and other female characters this episode and I didn't like it(but am not suprised)
            Last edited by Supsfan; 06-30-2009, 01:07 PM.

Comment

1. Apocalypse
              2. Descent
              3. Traveler
              4. Quest
              5. Bizarro
              6. Veritas
              7. Artic
              8. Lara
              9. Persona
              10. Blue

Comment

I admit that I, too, was a little bugged by how Clark treated Kara, and how it took Chloe to finally restore her memories. She deserved it far sooner, as evident by how willing she was to go to Lex with Clana keeping secrets from her. Still, "Traveler" was very cool to me. I wonder now, after seeing other people's lists, if "Blue" and "Descent" didn't deserve a top spot... Even "Fracture" had some great moments with the Clark/Li'l Lex interactions... I guess there was more to like about this season than I initially thought.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

traveler
                  wrath
                  descent
                  persona
                  siren
                  kara
                  apocalypse
                  action
                  bizarro
                  gemini

Comment

Apocalypse
                    Bizarro
                    Kara
                    Siren
                    Gemini
                    Fracture
                    Persona

Comment

1. Traveler
                      2. Descent
                      3. Apocalypse
                      4. Siren
                      5. Bizarro
                      6. Kara
                      7. Cure
                      8. Gemini
                      9. Fracture
                      10. Arctic

Comment

1. Bizarro - After Exile, the best season premiere ever!
                        2. Descent - The end of Lionel Luthor, the best character in the history of television.
                        Lex's final step into becoming the iconic villian. Lex Luthor's journey in
                        Smallville was a joy to watch.
                        3. Kara - A hot girl that can fly, what can go wrong?
                        4. Apocalypse - AU world and the return of Krypton!
                        5. Traveler - Clark trapped in a cage by no other than Lionel and the introduction of
                        Patricia Swann.
                        6. Gemini - All thanks to Tom's amazing performance as Bizarro trying to impersonate
                        Clark.
                        7. Fracture - The only thing more dangerous than entering a mad man's mind is being
                        trapped there... forever!
                        8. Veritas - Loved the flashbacks, though the epi could have been better if it weren't for
                        the Writer's strike.
                        9. Persona - Braniac is back and he's "teaming" up with Bizarro!
                        10. Blue - Lara is alive!... and so is Zor-El.

Comment

This one was easier than I thought.

1. Descent
                          2. Traveler
                          3. Bizarro
                          4. Apocalypse
                          5. Siren
                          6. Gemini
                          7. Fracture
                          8. Kara
                          9. Veritas
                          10. Arctic