No announcement yet.

Kara and Lara should the fought back

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kara and Lara should the fought back

I know Zor-el a man but they got power too. How hard would it have been for Kara to grab him and throw him into the crstyla when he's not expecting it. If that dude comes back they could always put Lana after him, I'm sure she would love a rematch after getting actake by him. She would own him now.

It does seem odd that the two of them wouldn't try to team-up to stop Zor-El. I mean, I guess Kara was realistically conflicted. She didn't want to believe that her dad was a lying, manipulative, evil guy who would try to destroy the human race just so the last few Kryptonians would have a new, empty planet to rule. But the pair of them have the same exact powers as Zor-El, and Kara's younger and much more spry, I would think, than the middle-aged, stuck-in-a-blue-crystal-for-decades dear ol' dad Zor-El. You have a good point. Still, the way things turned out made for good, climactic television, so I'm not complaining too much.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Didn't Lara know what'd happen when she put the Blue K Ring on Clark? She HAS been to Earth before remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Man
        Didn't Lara know what'd happen when she put the Blue K Ring on Clark? She HAS been to Earth before remember?
        but never encountered k-nite because the planet was intact

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
          but never encountered k-nite because the planet was intact
          Yeah I know that, but didn't Dax-Ur say that he came to Earth a long time ago though (before Clark landed)? To study the Earths effects w/the Kryptonite? Wouldn't the portals still be opened so that he could send his results back to the Council, or am I just wishfully speaking?

Comment

True but remember Kara said Zor-El spoke of no weakness but he knew about the blue K. Perhaps the research was kept in scientific circles and Jor didn't bother his wife with his work. I don't think the effect of kryptonite rocks on earth would be a matter of public interest. Would we care if diamonds were radioactive on jupiter?

Comment

I guess you're right. They might've cared if they would've heeded Jor-Els warnings though, but we all know how everything turned out lol.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎