Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Exactly same thing with God he creates all the angels himself making them his children so i don't think there just referring to him as fater he actually is there father

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    But Lucifer literally creates the demons himself; so every one of them are one of his children.

He did for Lilith, but i think she was the only one, Lilith carried it on from there.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheANIMAL (marcus) View Post
    He did for Lilith, but i think she was the only one, Lilith carried it on from there.
    Fair point, but Father is still a lot shorter than great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Grandfather.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Fair point, but Father is still a lot shorter than great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Grandfather.
    great

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    I just remembered today that this is a Rolling Stones song

Banned
    Thats interesting, it would seem that Lucifer was originally the number 1 angel, and that it was Michael, not God, who threw him into the pit.

Soldier of Kandor Charles Griffyn's Avatar
    Ever since hearing what the episode was going to be called i've been listening to the Guns N Roses cover of it over and over. Would be fantastic for the road so far recap at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by TheANIMAL (marcus) View Post
    Thats interesting, it would seem that Lucifer was originally the number 1 angel, and that it was Michael, not God, who threw him into the pit.
    Lucifer was always the number one angel, he was the morning star.

And most believe that Michael was the one who banished Lucifer from Heaven, and it was an order from God. I think the Bible is the only thing that says otherwise.

New In Town
    ya meg has to play some sort of role in something. would be funny if she isthe one the boys can trust. but doubt it. too bad they cant get back the same girl who played her before just hope shes not a girly girl.
    I don't think that's even POSSIBLE. Sam will never, in his entire life, trust a demon again. I think he'll become even worse than Dean about killing first and asking later when it comes to those a-holes. I think if Meg showed up and said, 'I just want to talk', Sam would rip her face off and not worry about whoever she was possessing.

Here's MY theory. Sam is still addicted to demon blood. Maybe Sam gets by with some backup he had stored away but runs out and a week or so later he starts looking like **** and Dean notices. Whose to say if Meg showed up Dean wouldn't capture her and help his poor baby brother out? Dean's a good guy but...well we know he can turn a switch and become Sir Torturer. Dragging Meg around in their truck for Sam to snack on would be both awesome and disturbing to see...course its just an idea in my head and will probably never happen.

Exerpt of the script. (From TV guide) Awesomeness...

INT MOTEL ROOM - NIGHT - CONTINUOUS

Dean Struggles. As --

The MOTEL DOOR OPENS. And a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, 30, ENTERS. Along with a DEMON MINION.

BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
    I always knew you were a big, dumb, slow, dim pain in the ass, Dean. But I never dreamt you were so V.I.P. I mean, you're supposed to ice the Devil? You? if I'd known, I'd've ripped your pretty, pretty face off ages ago.

DEAN
    (chilled)
    ...Ruby...

BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
    (rolls her eyes)
    Try again. Go back further.

DEAN
    Meg.

meg awesome the ruby thing scared me for a bit lol.

Damn. It's good to hear that they're bringing her back after so long, but I was really hoping that I was right about my theory that Meg & Ruby were the same demon. Oh well.

Totally Obsessed
    Yipeee!

Saw five minutes from this at comic con just a few hours ago.

Kripke didn't show the beginning it's somewhere in the middle because he didn't want to spoil the surprise. It is so good though.

So basically
    -Lucifer needs a vessel
    -Sam/Dean find the prophet still alive
    -Prophet finds a tooth in his hair...ewww
    -Castiel is 'dead' being blown to bits
    -Jerkoff angels find Sam/Dean to try and get them to work with them
    -Dean sends the angels back to heaven with that symbol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast