Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5.1 "Sympathy for the Devil" (Season Premiere)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do we know this is the same meg it could be another demon meg from season 1 and 2

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
      Just as long as she doesn't turn into another Ruby!
      eh dont think that way

Comment

Can Lucifer posses Ruby's body? Cause it was just lying there...:P

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
          Can Lucifer posses Ruby's body? Cause it was just lying there...:P
          what a disturbing thought but I think since the body had been stabbed by that knife that no demon could possess it then because it was tainted? At least that's my hope lol.....

Although I have to be honest when I was hoping that lucifer would be a chick and not a dude, I thought it would have just been hilarious to see the boy's faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Griffyn
            The ghost was the actual Meg, not the demon who had been possesing her, we don't know the actual demon's name.
            Oh right. That's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
              The return of Meg is always a good thing!

And would fit too as now we know that she is, basically, Lucifer's Granddaughter (since Azazel is Lucifer's son, as we saw in 4.22).
              You are taking Lucifer literally when he said "my child". I could go around calling everyone i meet "my child" but it wouldn't mean i have the worlds most productive testes, its just a figure of speech.

Comment

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
                You are taking Lucifer literally when he said "my child". I could go around calling everyone i meet "my child" but it wouldn't mean i have the worlds most productive testes, its just a figure of speech.
                Quite true. Clergy say that to people all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Griffyn
                  The ghost was the actual Meg, not the demon who had been possesing her, we don't know the actual demon's name.
                  Ah you've got a point.

Comment

Hopefully we will actually get her demon name this time around.

Comment

Well, not only that but Azazel himself also referred to Lucifer as his "Daddy" to the nuns. I took that to mean that to mean that Lucifer was Azazel's father as well.

Comment

Lilith and Azazel are the demons right under Lucifer, so it would seem likely that they are/were Lucifer's children.

I think that's what Meg's storyline will be though, a new second-in-command to Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                          Well, not only that but Azazel himself also referred to Lucifer as his "Daddy" to the nuns. I took that to mean that to mean that Lucifer was Azazel's father as well.
                          but people refer to God as their Father. not to say that this is completely unlikely. It is very likely.

Comment

Originally posted by GENERALzod777
                            but people refer to God as their Father. not to say that this is completely unlikely. It is very likely.
                            if god is the father does that mean satans the creepy uncle? lol

Comment

hahaha. That made my day...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                                what a disturbing thought but I think since the body had been stabbed by that knife that no demon could possess it then because it was tainted? At least that's my hope lol.....

Although I have to be honest when I was hoping that lucifer would be a chick and not a dude, I thought it would have just been hilarious to see the boy's faces.
                                You're forgetting, Lucifer ain't no demon, he's an angel, evil or not we haven't found out yet so far. So if he possesses Ruby, chances are the body she was using will be revived when he leaves it.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

But Lucifer literally creates the demons himself; so every one of them are one of his children.
                                Last edited by Syn; 07-02-2009, 07:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎