Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5.1 "Sympathy for the Devil" (Season Premiere)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.1 "Sympathy for the Devil" (Season Premiere)

MEG IS BACK! Casting call for the premier. So we have Lucifer, Meg and whoever Susan is. Awesome.

[SUSAN] Female; mid 30’s-40; attractive, vulnerable, gentle and sympathetic wife (we can't give the storyline...but it is a great role) GUEST STAR

[MEG] 30; she is a sexy ruthless and violent emissary of a dark and bloody power (this is a great recurring role) GUEST STAR RECURRING; PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES

Originally posted by kirmacat
    MEG IS BACK! Casting call for the premier. So we have Lucifer, Meg and whoever Susan is. Awesome.

[SUSAN] Female; mid 30’s-40; attractive, vulnerable, gentle and sympathetic wife (we can't give the storyline...but it is a great role) GUEST STAR

[MEG] 30; she is a sexy ruthless and violent emissary of a dark and bloody power (this is a great recurring role) GUEST STAR RECURRING; PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES
    Wahey!!! Two and a half years since her last appearance.

Comment

awesome cant wait to see what meg is going to do. maybe with lilith and azazel and alistar dead she is next in line to stand by lucifer.

Comment

^^ That's a good idea actually.

Lucifer will need someone by his side, and with Azazel and Lilith being dead, it would make sense that Meg could be the new second in commad; although she said she wasn't into the plan, as said in "Born Under A Bad Sign". So Meg's role could go either way I suppose, bad or good.

Comment

maybe shes forced to because azazel died or maybe they will play her with sam and maybe sam isnext inline but she has to like convert him or something. guess we will see but based on the characters listed for the premiere it might be the biggest premiere ever.

Comment

Who is Meg again? Sorry my mind is going lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
              Who is Meg again? Sorry my mind is going lol
              Azazels daughter. She was the one posessing Sam in BUABS. She hasn't been seen since.

Comment

Originally posted by GENERALzod777
                Azazels daughter. She was the one posessing Sam in BUABS. She hasn't been seen since.
                Oh I thought it might be her, but wasn't sure. But her ghost or whatever was in "Are you there God? It's Me, Dean Winchester"

Comment

the ghost of the person she was possessing not Meg herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                    Oh I thought it might be her, but wasn't sure. But her ghost or whatever was in "Are you there God? It's Me, Dean Winchester"
                    The ghost was the actual Meg, not the demon who had been possesing her, we don't know the actual demon's name.

Comment

Meg is a weak demon by comparason to her demon star-of-the-show predecessors, i struggle to see how she could survive a confontation with the boys, let alone any of the angels.

Somehow i dont think she will survive for very long.

Comment

I wonder if Meg is the same level demon as she once was or if she's moved up the chain now. Maybe she's coming back to keep the boys busy while the boss plays...

Comment

The return of Meg is always a good thing!

And would fit too as now we know that she is, basically, Lucifer's Granddaughter (since Azazel is Lucifer's son, as we saw in 4.22).

Comment

ya meg has to play some sort of role in something. would be funny if she isthe one the boys can trust. but doubt it. too bad they cant get back the same girl who played her before just hope shes not a girly girl.

Comment

Just as long as she doesn't turn into another Ruby!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎