No announcement yet.

Bizzaro vs Davis

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizzaro vs Davis

Hey how about this match. Wonder how Bizzaro would have handled Davis? Would he be cool with him or would he also try to kill Davis. Who would win?

Bizarro ALL the way!!! He wouldn't have a problem getting rid of Davis, he'd just get the job done and move on, he's so cool! Bring Back Bizarro!!!

Comment

If I were Bizarro, I'd just fly around and wait to see if DD got tired of running, and then WAIL ON HIM!!!
      Last edited by Ray Man; 06-22-2009, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Bizarro all the way!

They should bring him back, Tom was awesome as him!

Comment

Bizarro all the way!

They should bring him back, Tom was awesome as him!
          He was, wasn't he! Bring him back already! We want Bizarro!

Comment

Hmmm... Well, we all know that Bizarro inevitably returns in canon... though I'm not sure how he could come back in the Smallville mythos considering he was blown into chunks of blue kryptonite. I think that Bizarro would ultimately win, because he's far more ruthless than Clark and has all the same powers (and not the same weakness to kryptonite). Besides, Bizarro doesn't necessarily get weaker in sunlight -- he just changes to his real, stony appearance.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

What if somebody were to gather all the pieces of him and put some green K next to him, would that restore Bizzaro?

Comment

Hmmm...
                Aww, now I really, really want to see that!

Comment

They say that he's "deceased" on the SV Wiki site, but that don't mean I can still dream about watching Oliver cleaning up the pieces of Bizzy and there's a Green K Meteor Rock nearby and Bizarro starts to restore himself.

Comment

Doomsday!

Comment

What would Bizarro have been like, if the first Kryptonian had touched was Davis, instead of Clark??

Comment

Dang he would be indestructable probally.

As the thread question I would say Doomsday would win. And Davis would only win I'm thinking in later eps like Beast when the Beast was evoling more and taking over more, like when he was fighting Clark in the fortress.

Comment

Davis would win

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎