X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll preferto Motherbrain....

Comment

Best VG villains:

Comment

Nihilant (Half-Life) and Jerec (Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2) were a pain in the ass but also both really cool villains.

Comment

Doctor Robotnik. Anyone who thinks they can pull off a bald head and a huge ginger tash combo's evil in my book and the best villain.

Comment

Top 5 video game villians:
            Kefka-FF 6
            Ganondorf-Zelda
            Airy-Bravely Default
            Magus-Chrono Trigger
            Vega- Street Fighter

Comment

I voted other and I'm picking SHODAN (Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Access Network) the villain from the System Shock series.

Comment

1. Dark Link (The Legend of Zelda): Though this character doesn't really have much of a personality by design, the weird thing about him is that it's rarely clear what he is or why he's there. It's just this weird shadow creature that pops up every now and then presents a different sort of challenge.
                2. Dr. Robotnik (Sonic the Hedgehog): Though he can't keep a consistent name, he has one of the greatest mustaches in history.
                3. Wheatley (Portal 2): This one is a very fascinating villain who realizes he's a villain very late in the plot and actually regrets it.
                4. Majora (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask): Once you start to look deeper into the mask, its truly sinister nature is revealed. All it wants to do is destroy the **** out of the world.
                5. Ganon (The Legend of Zelda): All he needs to do is take a quick look at the history books and he can tell instantly what's about to happen.

Comment

Going old school but, Carmen Sandigo.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎