Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    New Exclusive Season 5 interview with Sera Gamble YOU MUST READ THIS!!

http://www.winchesterbros.com/index....=3866&Itemid=1

Aside from Dean and Sam, which other characters will be back for Season 5? Will they all return in the same body?

Bobby's returning, of course. Chuck comes back in the first episode. We cliffhung Castiel quite ominously, but everyone knows Misha Collins is a series regular for Season 5, so... what can I tell you without giving too much away? How about just: You'll be seeing Misha. We're also bringing in Anna and Zachariah. Actually, long story short, the gods smiled on us big time, and we've managed to get a ton of guest stars that we've wanted for a long time. I won't give them all away here, but I promise people will be happy. Here's two: Sam's dead girlfriend Jessica, and one of our favorite hunters, Rufus.

Another Spoiler!!

Sam is getting a visit from someone from his past. Adrianne Palicki will be coming back to the show as Sam’s girlfriend Jessica. Is she a spirit? A hallucination? An angel? We don’t know yet. Adrianne and Jeffrey Dean Morgan are both signed to do episodes on a recurring basis through the end of this season. Sounds like the producers are using their chits to bring back the gorgeous blond for Sam.

Papa will be back! (i hope its true)

Can we say this season is going to be EPIC!!!
    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 07-01-2009 at 01:24 PM.

oh man that sounds awesome. maybe there is going to be a war and some important people from the past come back as ghosts to help fight and communicate between worlds. and really cool a lot of the cast of angels will return. and we have satan coming too. just wow. wonder what big names they are going to get. hope we get some horror movie icons.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

yay meg funny how kripke wanted to know where she is just like us yet he is the one who made the damn series
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 07-01-2009 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Awesome! I'm glad that they're gonna have some fun guest stars and of course glad Papa Winchester will be back.

I hope it's not some trippy thing with Jessica where Sam wakes up and all that was a dream - I'd be mad......

we heard of some smallville titles has supernatural released any titles yet?

Not that I know of

maybe soon.

POSSIBLE Spoiler from Suzanne Gomez's Twitter account. She's a WB Publicist..

and read first supernatural script back. oh sweet Bobby...what will the fans have to say about that one scene with Sam?about 21 hours ago from mobile web

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    hmmm... sounds... Hmm...

And speaking of titles, 5.01 isn't known yet, but 5.02 is.

Episode 5.02 of Supernatural will be called "Good God, Y'All!" and will shoot between the 15th and 24th July 2009.

And there's a casting call to go with it.

[AUSTIN]
    Late 20's to mid-30's. Good natured, Genial. Blue-collar. Burly, althetic, ex-military man. Please Submit All Ethnicities; GUEST STAR

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    that is the oddest title ever. I have no idea what its about. Is God from Tennessee?

Soldier of Kandor Charles Griffyn's Avatar
    Yay, Daddy Winchester's back!! When you read spoilers like this it reminds you why Supernatural is such a great show.

I agree! SPN is one of the best scripted and casted shows on television... and not enough people watch it!

Episode 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil

LOVE the title, hope it sticks!

Soldier of Kandor Charles Griffyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilah View Post
    I agree! SPN is one of the best scripted and casted shows on television... and not enough people watch it!
    I dunno, theres something quite nice about it being such a cult thing, especially when you introduce it to others. The same thing always happens, they say "I've never heard of it" then they watch it and the next time you see then they've watched every episode and are raving about how brilliant it is.

This show totally tops Smallville any day!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast