Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexgirl33 View Post
    Season 5 Starts Sept. 10
    sooo close!

It sounds so nice saying Season 5

Not close enough!!

Quote Originally Posted by kirmacat View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the whole 'Lucifer as a looming presence' was more of a season 4 thing, and that we wouldn't really be seeing Lucifer in season 4. I don't think there was a mention of Lucifer in season 5.
    I'm pretty sure Kripke was talking about Lucifer in season five when he talked about the "looming presence" and not just a whole. I think I would like the "looming" though.

Season 5 Starts Sept. 10
    Too early to start the countdown?? Nah...83 days to go!!!!

Really excited about the little we have heard so far. Can't wait to see who they cast as Lucifer. Has to be someone with a great presence who can not only pull off the role, but hold his own with the rest of the actors on the show.

wow starting early this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Call_Me_Ishmael View Post
    I'm pretty sure Kripke was talking about Lucifer in season five when he talked about the "looming presence" and not just a whole. I think I would like the "looming" though.
    Huh... I would love to dig up that interview... See if maybe I read it wrong. Maybe later

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    yes. the rule is still strong. Everything that gets away in Supernatural will come back to bite you in the @$$.

Eric Kripke is a genius.

Interesting spoilers, I am looking forward to next season .

found this one...hope its true! http://huntersaddict.wordpress.com/

We can tell you that Rob is definitely returning as Chuck next season !! Rob is not returning as a regular, but still as a recurring character. He’s excited to return as Chuck the prophet !

Soldier of Kandor Charles Griffyn's Avatar
    found this one...hope its true! http://huntersaddict.wordpress.com/

We can tell you that Rob is definitely returning as Chuck next season !! Rob is not returning as a regular, but still as a recurring character. Hes excited to return as Chuck the prophet !
    Cool, glad to see the return of the prophet Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by TheANIMAL (marcus) View Post
    This is either a genius idea or a stupid idea. Either this is supposed to be the devils way of fooling and tricking humans or the very idea of the devil has just become trivialised yet again.
    I think this could be a much better idea than just plain evil. Lucifer used to be an angel. He is said to have argued with God over humanity, and was therefore cast into Hell. But what if Lucifer's argument is one that would be persuasive? What if he were able to get people to agree with him, and side against God? In order to do that, he wouldn't just be one-dimensional evil. He would be complex, seemingly sympathetic. People might not necessarily think they are really on the side of evil, but rather on the side of the better argument.

I don't think this trivializes Lucifer. I think it brings into the mix a deeper battle that leads to an even scarier potential end. Up until now, God has been missing. What if over Season 5, Lucifer's is the only voice being heard? What if it really looks like he's going to win? What if, even for a minute, the Winchesters can see his point? How scary is that? Then, by the end, it turns out Lucifer is truly evil, and, against all odds, he is overtaken by Good.

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    yeah. Lucifer use to be an angel. he knew of heaven. Most or all of the demons on the show have never been to heaven.

Lucifer's been cast! From Ausiello.

Mark Pellegrino's career is on fire. Literally.
    Sources confirm to me exclusively that the actor -- who was unmasked as Lost's enigmatic Jacob at the end of last season -- is joining the cast of Supernatural as none other than the Prince of Darkness himself, Lucifer.
    Lucifer was released from hell in Supe's season finale last month, although we never caught a glimpse of the little devil's face. All of that will change when Pellegrino debuts in the show's Sept. 10 season premiere.
    So, does this mean we've seen the last of Jacob on Lost? An ABC rep couldn't be reached for comment, but here's a potential clue: Pellegrino isn't joining Supernatural as a full-time series regular; his status is listed as recurring. You do the math.
    Thoughts on this red-hot piece of casting? Sound off below!
    Cool. Don't watch Lost, so I have no idea what kind of an actor he is, but he kinda looks the part.

AH you beat me to it!

No idea who he is, but Im sure he'll do great!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast