Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Griffyn View Post
    MICHAEL ROSENBAUM!!!

wait no...

WENTWORTH MILLER!!!!

Seriously though, I'd rather have an unknown, someone we've never seen before. That's what i've liked about their choices in guest stars so far, we've rarely had anything to compare them to and so we can judge them just on their performances on their own rahter than as a comparison. It's also a nice contrast to the Winchester's who i'd seen in other things prior. Jensen I'd seen in Smallville and Dark Angel, Jared i'm ashamed to say i saw in Gilmore girls (my sisters flatmate watches it all the time, and the novelty of seeing Sam Winchester arguing with Peter Patrelli is yet to wear off) and Cheaper By The Dozen (where he bullies Clark Kent, the boy really is making his way through the superpowerd people aint he?) and then Jeffrey Dean Morgan i'd seen in LOADS of things prior to seeing him in Supernatural.
    ya i agree. jared and jensen werent really big names till now. and JDM and Jim Beaver have been in things but mostly things you would only know from older shows. although JDM was in greys and one of those chick flick movies. but ya this show is like classic horror movies where you get a lot of no names and some old time vets. which the less you know about an actor the more likely they seem to be the part and be realistic.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

Quote Originally Posted by Ginx View Post
    All good choices but I agree, an unknown would be fun.

Maybe Kripke will cast himself So when fans are angry with things or directions he takes when they should 'you're evil' he'll be like 'you know what, I am the devil'.....(wah wah wahhhhh)lol
    lol that would be just like him. or he should maybe cameo on the show as a demons vessel.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 06-13-2009 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Since both Smallville and Supernatural have a habit of casting people who have been on CW shows before I'm guessing we should look to that arena for who might be Lucifer.

The most popular non-CW actors name I've heard bandied about for the role to date is Michael Shanks. Which would be awesome!

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    I'm just glad that we are going to address the 'demon blood' story. I was afraid it would be swept under the rug or something but as soon as Ruby died I thought "well, there goes Sam's supply" and was waiting for him to start twitching.

Hope they don't have to shove him in Bobby's panic room again....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexgirl33 View Post
    [LUCIFER]
    strangely sympathetic, more vulnerable than evil

This is either a genius idea or a stupid idea. Either this is supposed to be the devils way of fooling and tricking humans or the very idea of the devil has just become trivialised yet again.

Yah...the "more vulnerable than evil" sounds more like a SV write-up of a character than SPN, so hopefully it turns out well...

but, I'm confused...didn't Kripke say that Lucifer would be more of an over looming presence than just a person? Did he change his mind?

^^ Name one time that a storyline has gone "under the rag" in Supernatural though, lol. I knew Kripke had a plan for Sam for season five, and the demon blood addiction will work perfectly within the end, imo.

Plus, I'm glad that Jensen is doubtful of a season six, but it makes me wonder if there will be one, I mean, at the beginning, they(Jensen and Jared) could've signed a five-season deal; but let it be the CW and Dawn to mess things up once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Call_Me_Ishmael View Post
    Yah...the "more vulnerable than evil" sounds more like a SV write-up of a character than SPN, so hopefully it turns out well...

but, I'm confused...didn't Kripke say that Lucifer would be more of an over looming presence than just a person? Did he change his mind?
    I'm pretty sure that the whole 'Lucifer as a looming presence' was more of a season 4 thing, and that we wouldn't really be seeing Lucifer in season 4. I don't think there was a mention of Lucifer in season 5.

there shouldn't be a season 6
    If they add it.. it will simply kill the show
    Can't wait for season 5, it should exceed my expectations.. like always

Ray Wise from Reaper was great and he will need work.

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous Jr View Post
    Ray Wise from Reaper was great and he will need work.
    yeah he is good. but he is more of the sarcastic, @$$hole devil not the end is nigh devil... I don't know who would be good.

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    I think Azazel had a little more planned. I believe Jensen may be deceiving us. They will have a lot more to do...

Okay, so since the grand total of season 5 spoilers we have is all of, like, 2, I'm going to post this new tidbit here, 'cause making a new thread for it seems excessive.

From Kristin:

Jane in Farmington, N.M.: Will we see Anna again on Supernatural? I adore her!
    Well, we've got good news for you: Sources assure us that angel Anna will reappear on Supernatural next season. Here's hoping Dean has better luck with her than Sam had with Ruby.

Goddamnit. I'd really hoped that they'd gotten rid of her for good. Oh well... Everybody dies on SPN eventually, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexgirl33 View Post
    Something New

Jane in Farmington, N.M.: Will we see Anna again on Supernatural? I adore her!
    Well, we've got good news for you: Sources assure us that angel Anna will reappear on Supernatural next season. Here's hoping Dean has better luck with her than Sam had with Ruby.
    And you wanna know what the funny thing is? I posted this exact same tidbit in the thread you started...

hahaha Okay I merged the 2 threads

Season 5 Starts Sept. 10

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast