X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of euro, Spain won 4-0 congrats to their campaign

I was more happy with greece because i won a bet with a friend,
    I bet greece will be euro surprise, he bet poland, so i won

Now for this last post of the season i wanted to thank you costas for this season of talk, it was great to speak with you about Lyon Manchester and european football.
    I wish you good hollidays with sun !
    Goodbye for now !

Comment

• Can't have any complaints. I wanted Italy to win, but they had to play a perfect game. And what happened? Everything went wrong for them. The early goal, Alba's goal, the 2 injured players. Congrats to Spain. They made a lot of history this week and they are a special side. And a special congrats to Xavi, Iniesta, Alonso and Casillas. Those 4 are this team's spine.

I am glad we helped you win the bet! I didn't expect us to be the tournament's pleasant surprise to be honest. But in a tournament where the traditionally strong countries did well, I'd say we did the best we could. Now for Brazil 2014.

And thanks for the kind words Guy. It was a pleasure to talk about football with you. I hope you enjoy your summer. Lets hope 12-13 will be a better year for our teams! Au revoir.

Comment

• Haven't posted here in a while, but I had to share my joy at the win today. They said we couldn't beat Man City, but as I have come to learn this past summer, anything's possible

Comment

• Just been watching over and over Real Madrid's Welsh player Gareth Bale score that unbelievable goal during the Copa Del Rey against Barcelona. Man the boy can play! Makes me proud to be from Cymru.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎