Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 2 DVDs Out Tomorrow 6/9! Let's make it #1!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 2 DVDs Out Tomorrow 6/9! Let's make it #1!

Let's try and make Reaper #1 at Amazon! Strong sales indicate a strong fandom, and a strong fandom indicates WE WANT REAPER BACK! ABC will listen to the almighty dollar. So if you want to get them - even if it's to give as a gift later - let's make opening day for sales astronomical!

Pre-Order at Amazon.com (make make comments and do reviews!)
    Last edited by KSiteTV; 06-08-2009, 05:08 PM. Reason: Links are unneeded - more info and cover art can be found at the Amazon link.

sorrry but i never buy dvds of a canceled show that ended on a clifhanger, regardless of how much i like(d) watching that show.

I just wish more people would do so, because that way the moment they cancel a show they would make absolutly no more money with it and that in turn would stop them from thinking stuff like "ok, lets cancel this show now and cut our losses with dvd sales and stuff..."
    I know this will never realy work but same goes for buying the dvds to make it #1 on a list on amazon. The greedy bastards called studio bosses just make more or lose less money but the show still wont return because of it.

Comment

Sorry you feel that way, Brakiss, but it's overwhelming DVD sales *after* cancellation that brought Family Guy back, and got Firefly its movie.

Comment

Anyone buy the DVDs yet? We're thinking of starting a "rewatch" night.
        Last edited by blue sunflower; 06-10-2009, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎