Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds Like It's Confirmed As Dead.

Latest from Nick C:

"No details. Just dead, dead, dead.

It seems they toyed with a Labine-less, and Harrison-less REAPER with Ray Wise and a new actor playing “Sam,” but they decided to not go through with it."

Ugh. A Reaper without Bret Harrison sounds pretty terrible. I'd be okay with losing anyone else, even sock, but the "real" Sam and Devil are a must.

What do you all think?

I still can't believe they would cancel such a good show.

As for a new actor playing Sam? No. It would have already been bad enough with Labine as Sock. Ahh, sucks.

Comment

that sucks and ya i agree it would be stupid with no labine or harrison.

maybe ray wise can just be satan on supernatural and he will be more dark and stuff but still with the same evilness. although people might be a bit confused lol.

Comment

We have to email the CW and make them put Reaper back on. If enough people email there is a chance they will bring it back.

Comment

Thank God they didn't go through without Harrison or Labine...though Labine I could live without, but not Harrison. What were they thinking? Oh well. Was a cool show from the beginning and was a cool show in the end.

Comment

What gets me is that ABC approached the affiliates over a month ago, and Bret and Tyler were only released last week. Why wasn't a contract offered before all this drama? We gave them the CW affiliate information to them *long* before any of this happened.

There are *so* many things to rant about here, and so many people to rant about....

Anyways:

Originally posted by Marvelous Jr
            We have to email the CW and make them put Reaper back on. If enough people email there is a chance they will bring it back.
            No, we need to email, twitter, and call ABC and ABC Studios. We're making one last push at ReaperDMV, since there *is* still a bit of an opportunity left - after all, word came out on Friday, and tomorrow's Monday.
            Last edited by blue sunflower; 06-07-2009, 10:41 PM.

Comment

ABC Family is the perfect place for this show in my opinion. CW is a pile of.....

Comment

They should bring the show back..
                It is one of the best show I've ever seen.

Comment

Ok, I can put up a link. This is our last opportunity to push for a 2009/2010 Season 3. After this, we will have to move into long term goals, like a 2010/2011 Season, movie, or graphic novel.

If *anyone* wants to help, please check out this link for the list of all you can do:

Click here

This includes a list of old links, new links, phone numbers, twitters, and new emailing addresses. The cast and crew were released on Friday. Business starts again on Monday. The window to encourage ABC and ABC Studios to rectify this situation is closing fast.
                  Last edited by blue sunflower; 06-07-2009, 10:49 PM.

Comment

I could handle it if the show lost Sock. It wouldn't be as good, but I could deal.

But there are two elements that HAVE to be on Reaper - Bret Harrison (not someone else!) as Sam and Ray Wise as the Devil. And even then, I wouldn't be upset if they could only afford Ray Wise for 19/22 episodes or something.

But to even think of Reaper without Bret Harrison, boggles.

(This is all said assuming at least some of the recurring cast would stay on, too)

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                      maybe ray wise can just be satan on supernatural

Wow. I laughed. I cried.
                      That would be soooo funny to see him jump out of the hell portal on Supernatural next year just to screw with the viewers of that show who are expecting some super-serious satan. Just have Ray come out and punch Sam Winchester playfully on the arm and say
                      "Sammy, my boy! Nice haircut! It's good to see you pulling your weight for a change, breaking seals, tossing Lilith around, getting the job done as my #1 son."

Dean: (incredulous at seeing Ray Wise) "Lucifer is a gameshow host? Damn. Even if I'd known, I still woulda put my money on Howie Mandel. You know this guy, Sam?"

Sam: "." (shrugs)

Ray: "Oh don't be bashful, Sammy. Sure, you'll always be special to me, but as of today I own everybody and not just you anymore, so there's really nothing to be embarrassed about."

Sam: (breaking character) "You're not even on this show!" (To Dean): "He didn't bust out of hell; he escaped from the CW!"

Ray: "I know. That's the beauty of it. And by doing so, I've achieved complete tactical surprise. I believe it was the great General Tso who used this technique of misdirection in his second dynasty campaign against the....oh no, wait, I'm confused, it was General Tso's chicken that I ate for lunch. My bad." (He smiles and waits, as if the brothers are supposed to respond to this).

Dean: "I'm still fuzzy on something--are we saying that hell and the CW are two different places? Because that doesn't track." (Dean has a flashback to Alastair forcing him to watch Gossip Girl in hell.)
                      Last edited by InactiveUserID; 06-08-2009, 02:53 PM. Reason: The Sex

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                        But there are two elements that HAVE to be on Reaper - Bret Harrison (not someone else!) as Sam and Ray Wise as the Devil. And even then, I wouldn't be upset if they could only afford Ray Wise for 19/22 episodes or something.

But to even think of Reaper without Bret Harrison, boggles.
                        ITA.

Comment

Originally posted by InactiveUserID
                          Wow. I laughed. I cried.
                          That would be soooo funny to see him jump out of the hell portal on Supernatural next year just to screw with the viewers of that show who are expecting some super-serious satan. Just have Ray come out and punch Sam Winchester playfully on the arm and say
                          "Sammy, my boy! Nice haircut! It's good to see you pulling your weight for a change, breaking seals, tossing Lilith around, getting the job done as my #1 son."

Dean: (incredulous at seeing Ray Wise) "Lucifer is a gameshow host? Damn. Even if I'd known, I still woulda put my money on Howie Mandel. You know this guy, Sam?"

Sam: "." (shrugs)

Ray: "Oh don't be bashful, Sammy. Sure, you'll always be special to me, but as of today I own everybody and not just you anymore, so there's really nothing to be embarrassed about."

Sam: (breaking character) "You're not even on this show!" (To Dean): "He didn't bust out of hell; he escaped from the CW!"

Ray: "I know. That's the beauty of it. And by doing so, I've achieved complete tactical surprise. I believe it was the great General Tso who used this technique of misdirection in his second dynasty campaign against the....oh no, wait, I'm confused, it was General Tso's chicken that I ate for lunch. My bad." (He smiles and waits, as if the brothers are supposed to respond to this).

Dean: "I'm still fuzzy on something--are we saying that hell and the CW are two different places? Because that doesn't track." (Dean has a flashback to Alastair forcing him to watch Gossip Girl in hell.)

Funniest thing I've ever read...

Comment

Yes, The Doctor & Mrs. Who blogtalkradio show has backed the Save Reaper Receipt 1,000 Campaign which involves saving receipts on all the Season 1 and Season 2 Reaper boxed DVD sets. So it is imperative to purchase as many of these DVDs as possible in the next several weeks to convince TPTB that it is a financially sound decision to keep Reaper on for another season! Our goal is to get 1,000 purchasers!

See what you can do by tuning in at 9pm CST (check times if you have a different zone) this coming Tuesday night, June 16 and/or calling us at 1-646-200-0232. We will have on a key Reaper administrator who is organizing the Reaper Receipt 1,000 Campaign (and possibly Jenny Wade who played Nina on Reaper's Season 2).

If you are a Reaper fan, don't miss the show. Otherwise you'll be damned to hell by the Devil. Our link is www.blogtalkradio.com/drandmrswho

Hear the show live, call in, or listen to the podcast! Spread the word!

KR
                            Last edited by koenigrules; 06-14-2009, 05:06 PM.

Comment

to be honest i wouldnt mind as long as the devil is still there i wouldnt mind

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎