No announcement yet.

The Best Sarah Connor?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Sarah Connor?

What the heck, I was going to post this anyway but we seem to have a "theme" going. This one is really tough for me. Linda Hamilton IS Sarah Connor. But Lena Headey did an amazing job in that role as well.
    Linda Hamilton (T1, T2)
    0%
    Lena Headey (T:SCC)
    0%

Lena is just so much hotter!

Comment

Both are fantastic but I think Linda Hamilton is better.

Comment

I pick Linda Hamilton simply because she was hot in T2 and was a bad ass. The reason why I pick her over Lena is namely because of her early work in T2. When she was in the asylum in the extended cut scenes,the nerd playing a guard. Refused to hit Linda he'd always pull back and Linda would have to pretend she was struck repeatedly. Well when it came time for her escape scene,when she goes to town on him. Using a broom handle she doesn't hold anything back all the hits in the scene were real. I believe Cameron said when Linda struck the guy with the broom handle. It echoed through the whole building everyone could hear it.

Comment

Lena Headey IS MY Sarah Connor

Comment

lena headey is sarah conner!!

Comment

Linda Hamilton is the sentimental pick with iconic status but Leena Headey had better character development - it's a tough pick - I don't know

Comment

I thought Linda Hamilton was best in T1 playing the harried love interest. Despite her buff exterior I thought she was written way too over the top in T2. I thought Lena Headey was written perfectly and did an excellent job defining Sarah Connor. Lena will be Sarah for me until someone surpasses her.

Comment

Have to give it up for Lena.

Comment

when you think about it linda hamilton had about 2 hours screen time.lena had 31 hours so when i think of sarah conner i think of lena headey.

Comment

Originally posted by tmchale1970
                      when you think about it linda hamilton had about 2 hours screen time.lena had 31 hours so when i think of sarah conner i think of lena headey.
                      Me too!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎