View Poll Results: THE SADDEST/MOST BORING RELATIONSHIP ON SMALLVILLE...

Voters
474. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clark and Lana

240 50.63%
  • Lex and Lana

30 6.33%
  • Clark and Alicia

5 1.05%
  • Clark and Lois

43 9.07%
  • Oliver and Tess

14 2.95%
  • Jimmy and Chloe

73 15.40%
  • Davis and Chloe

26 5.49%
  • Lois and Oliver

5 1.05%
  • Clark and Chloe

38 8.02%
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Clark/Chloe... They bore me, all their scenes run together

Chloe/Jimmy; They're the most boring. It's like watching a brother and sister kiss. But I also find Clois dull (been there, done that, done better) and Clana dull (only because I preferred Chlark and I thought Lana was a more interesting, feistier character without Clark). Though, now I miss Clana. I never thought I'd say that.

Tess/Oliver=soap; so yeah, boring

Lex/Lana actually helped me get interested in this show, so no I don't find them boring.

Clark/Alicia: I was a Chlark shipper till this season and Chlavis converted me, so I wasn't "rooting" for them, but it's pretty hard to deny the actors' chemistry. And I thought Alicia was a great character. So no, not dull.

Lois/Oliver: They were okay. I didn't feel anything for them one way or the other. I was neutral.

Chloe/Clark: Never boring. They have some amazing chemistry and you can feel how connected the actors are to each other.

Chloe/Davis: The least boring ship SV has ever had!!!!

But yes, Chimmy is the saddest, most boring couple on SV.

Clana.

Quote Originally Posted by topping82 View Post
    Chloe/Jimmy; They're the most boring. It's like watching a brother and sister kiss. But I also find Clois dull (been there, done that, done better) and Clana dull (only because I preferred Chlark and I thought Lana was a more interesting, feistier character without Clark). Though, now I miss Clana. I never thought I'd say that.

Tess/Oliver=soap; so yeah, boring

Lex/Lana actually helped me get interested in this show, so no I don't find them boring.

Clark/Alicia: I was a Chlark shipper till this season and Chlavis converted me, so I wasn't "rooting" for them, but it's pretty hard to deny the actors' chemistry. And I thought Alicia was a great character. So no, not dull.

Lois/Oliver: They were okay. I didn't feel anything for them one way or the other. I was neutral.

Chloe/Clark: Never boring. They have some amazing chemistry and you can feel how connected the actors are to each other.

Chloe/Davis: The least boring ship SV has ever had!!!!

But yes, Chimmy is the saddest, most boring couple on SV.
    LMAO, your only saying that cuz you love Chloe. If you find Clois "dull" lmao then we arent watching the same Smallville.

In Paris on my honeymoon with Davis/Dooms
    Quote Originally Posted by dorsydoll View Post
    LMAO, your only saying that cuz you love Chloe. If you find Clois "dull" lmao then we arent watching the same Smallville.
    Wow! So what she can't have her own opinion? In my opinion, I find Clois to be dull as well. As she said, it's already been done, and it has been done better, so...I mean the phone booth scenes are so boring between Clark and Lois that I actually found myself snoozing. But to each their own.

Still, my vote went down for Chimmy. I really don't think anything could get duller than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
    Wow! So what she can't have her own opinion? In my opinion, I find Clois to be dull as well. As she said, it's already been done, and it has been done better, so...I mean the phone booth scenes are so boring between Clark and Lois that I actually found myself snoozing. But to each their own.

Still, my vote went down for Chimmy. I really don't think anything could get duller than that.
    Lmao i never said she cant have her own opinion, but going as far as to saying the only relationship on smallville that brings laughs to screen is boring then.... hmmm...

and Well spoken Joe lol

Yea Clana did get on my nerves too. I mean can you notice the similarities, Lex and Lana Clark and Lana... It seems anyone one Lana is with, she just brings out the boredom in them I have to give it to her, shes got a gift lmao
    In addition, Jensen Ackles said that Jason and Lana were the most boring couple on TV!

Lmao i never said she cant have her own opinion, but going as far as to saying the only relationship on smallville that brings laughs to screen is boring then.... hmmm...

and Well spoken Joe lol
    But the laughs feel forced, with anvils hitting me over the head constantly! I get it. Lois and Clark are EPIC!!! Too bad I ain't buying. Honestly, Chloe and Clark used to bring laughs. I miss that!

I understand that other people like Clois, I just don't. And I honestly do find them boring. I'm not saying they're the dullest though. Chimmy wins by miles!!!!!

lol let me just answer this thread topic by saying I LOVE the fastforward button on my controllers during the clana & chimmy scenes

Quote Originally Posted by point0fn0return View Post
    lol let me just answer this thread topic by saying I LOVE the fastforward button on my controllers during the clana & chimmy scenes
    ooh, yes.

back before I was hating on smallville for failsday. (still am!) I used the buttons so much on my recordings of the eps.

seriously, I kind of had an antipathy to chimmy from the get go. Jimmys first line to Chloe in Vessel(?). Is this because I didn't call you?
    so.much.fail. and then it just got more sleepy as it progressed.
    the trauma!

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantDream View Post
    ooh, yes.

back before I was hating on smallville for failsday. (still am!) I used the buttons so much on my recordings of the eps.

seriously, I kind of had an antipathy to chimmy from the get go. Jimmys first line to Chloe in Vessel(?). Is this because I didn't call you?
    so.much.fail. and then it just got more sleepy as it progressed.
    the trauma!
    Agreed! The FF button is definitely my friend. My antipathy for Chimmy was from day one as well. I never thought it was cute, just DULL, DULL, DULL! Wow. I'm in a bad mood today. Just really seething over Failsday.

Banned
    I Agree....Imo.Clois is one the most complex and riveting character on Smallville
    She's Strong, Smart, Independent and Self-Sufficient.
    "This woman is no damsel in distress"
    On top of it she's Funny and so Hot...

ED...is...Clois lane

Not "Dull"...Thats a Fact

Quote Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
    I Agree....Imo.Clois is one the most complex and riveting character on Smallville
    She's Strong, Smart, Independent and Self-Sufficient.
    "This woman is no damsel in distress"
    On top of it she's Funny and so Hot...

ED...is...Clois lane

Not "Dull"...Thats a Fact
    That's an opinion.

I swear the only interesting relationship on smallville, is the ones Lois is in shes never a boring girl and thats why Clark needs her.
    Damn you're like a broken record! We get it. You like Lois and you like Clois.

While I dislike Lois and Clois I will admit that the relationship was at its best this season. You could say I disliked it less in Season 8 than I did in 7, 6, 5 or 4

I don't understand how people can say Clana was boring. While you may not have "liked" it it was so full of angst that something was always happening, whether thats Lex, Bizarro, Powersuite. Some of it sad, some of it awesome and some of it just down right stupid. But I'd never call it boring.

I've never liked Chimmy but as sick as it may be, once the relationship started deteriorating and Chloe started looking at Davis I kinda wanted Chimmy back. What's wrong with me?!?!

So my personal award for saddest, most boring couple is actually any of the relationships Oliver has been in. Lollie and ... how do you write Tess and Oliver? Well yeah, them. As hot as people say JH is and whatnot (and as much as I love Green Arrow) when it comes to love and romance all Oliver is is smarmy and arrogant and that makes for boring viewing IMO. Him and Lois was bearable cos of that priceless scene in Hydro with Clark as Green Arrow, so I think Oliver/Tess takes the cake on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve_290 View Post
    Damn you're like a broken record! We get it. You like Lois and you like Clois.

While I dislike Lois and Clois I will admit that the relationship was at its best this season. You could say I disliked it less in Season 8 than I did in 7, 6, 5 or 4

I don't understand how people can say Clana was boring. While you may not have "liked" it it was so full of angst that something was always happening, whether thats Lex, Bizarro, Powersuite. Some of it sad, some of it awesome and some of it just down right stupid. But I'd never call it boring.

I've never liked Chimmy but as sick as it may be, once the relationship started deteriorating and Chloe started looking at Davis I kinda wanted Chimmy back. What's wrong with me?!?!

So my personal award for saddest, most boring couple is actually any of the relationships Oliver has been in. Lollie and ... how do you write Tess and Oliver? Well yeah, them. As hot as people say JH is and whatnot (and as much as I love Green Arrow) when it comes to love and romance all Oliver is is smarmy and arrogant and that makes for boring viewing IMO. Him and Lois was bearable cos of that priceless scene in Hydro with Clark as Green Arrow, so I think Oliver/Tess takes the cake on this one.
    As many times as you can say you like..... whoever you like, and whatever pairing you like, I can do the same and even more if i want to. So if its like a "broken record" easy, take out the tape.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast