Tempus

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update?

Comment

Oh my freaking God - that was awesome. I can't remember if I was breathing lol... it so like it could be on the show and I really love that cos I'm definitely guilty of writing it a bit AU and a lot of fics are, but the way you write Lois and Clark and just the whole plot generally is so spot on.
      I really hope a certain someone gets his act together and superspeed in so she wakes up with his arms around her and... lol
      ppms xxxx

Oh and you gonna write this from Clark's POV because I'd love to read it?
      Thank you so much! I have watched so many Clois clips over and over again trying to find the way to write these characters. I'm really happy that you feel I have done a good job because it means a lot!

Update?
      An update is coming up soon, I promise. I'm about half way through the chapter. I really wanted to have it done by today but unfortunately it didn't turn out that way. As soon as I get the chapter done it will posted. Plus, I'll tease a little bit of what is to come: we'll get a look at Clark's feelings during the elevator scene and I'm planning on jumping to Callie's pov and getting her reaction to Lois' reappearance. I hope I can get it up by this weekend but who knows it could be sooner so keep an eye out!

And Thanks Again For Reading!!!!!!
      Last edited by Natty; 06-25-2009, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Natty
        An update is coming up soon, I promise. I'm about half way through the chapter.
        That's good news.

I really wanted to have it done by today but unfortunately it didn't turn out that way.
        No worries. No rush.

...planning on jumping to Callie's pov and getting her reaction to Lois' reappearance.
        YAY!!! Exactly what I wanted. HOW did you know?

Comment

Hey guys! I know this is a little later than what I planned, but after I wrote the chapter I wasn't really sure if I liked it so I had to read it over a few times and change some things around. I'm still a little iffy of how it turned out but I'll let you guys be the judges. As always, thanks for reading!

-----------------------------------

Chapter Six: Where You Belong

As Clark closed Lois’ apartment door behind him he used his super-hearing to check up on her once more. He listened as she released a deep breath and her heartbeat relaxed. Feeling satisfied enough, he moved down the hallway and got in the elevator. When he reached the lobby, he moved toward the exit of the building and walked into the darkness of the Metropolis. As he walked out into the street he passed by Larry the doorman and vaguely heard him call out “Night Mr. Kent!”

As Clark walked further down the street something tugged at him in his gut. He didn’t feel right leaving Lois alone. The only reason he left had been to appease her. Deciding to try and quell his fears Clark once again used his super-hearing and focused on Lois’s apartment.

“I really wish that I could have been here for you.” He heard Lois say.

He then heard something shatter and Lois’ voice in pain, “Ah…”

“Lois? You okay?” He heard a panicked Chloe ask over the phone.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I just, uh, hit my elbow on the wall. You know what, I think I’m going to call it a night. We are definitely seeing each other tomorrow, though, okay?”

He could tell that pain in her voice had nothing to do with hitting her elbow. She was lying and could possibly be in real danger. Looking for someplace private Clark spotted an alley next to her building and headed down it. He eyed the structure and counted the balconies. When he found Lois’ he made sure that no one was watching as he took off his trench coat and prepared himself to super-jump. Concentrating his power in his feet he focused on Lois’ balcony and leaped. Once his feet were firmly planted on his destination he didn’t hear any sound coming from her apartment. Opening up one of the French doors, he removed the curtain that was obstructing his view and witnessed Lois motionless on the floor of her living room.

“Lois!” he exclaimed running to her side.

Scooping her up into his arms he cried, “Lois,” shaking her a little bit, hoping the motion would make her open her eyes.

“Lois!” He said again, his voice a little higher.

Smallville?” She groaned as she slowly opened her eyes and came to.

Clark breathed a sigh of relief. “Are you okay?”

Lois nodded her head, delicately moving the back of her hand to her forehead.

“What happened?” He asked.

“I…I don’t know. I was in the kitchen and on my way to get some aspirin. I guess I must have just blacked out.”

“I should get you to the hospital.” He said as he prepared to lift her up from the floor.

“No way. I’m not slipping in some hospital gown so doctors can poke and prod at me. I’m perfectly fine.” Lois protested as she swatted Clark’s arms away from her. He could tell that she was beginning to get her strength back.

‘I know she’s was stubborn, but this is ridiculous.’ He thought.

“Lois, I will drag you out of her myself if I have to. You’re going to the hospital.” He said firmly.

“Oh yeah, Smallville?” She said getting up on her own and placing her hands on her hips. “I’d just like to see you try.” She continued, moving her head to her words and raising her eyebrow and daring him.

‘A challenge, huh?’ Clark thought to himself. ‘Hasn’t she learned from the first time she did this to me?’

“Okay, if you say so.” He replied shrugging his shoulders.

Clark then, with no trouble due to his super-strength, lifted Lois up and placed her over his shoulder. Lois hit him on his back with her hands continuously as she yelled at him to put her down. Clark just ignored her as he got her coat from the coat rack and carried her of her apartment.

“Clark! CLARK! Put me down now!” She demanded.

As he walked down the hallway with her he was sure that her protests would awaken the whole floor. Finally making it to the elevator he asked, “If I put you down will you come with me to the hospital sans complaint?”

Even though he couldn’t see it he knew she was rolling her eyes at him. Just the thought of a natural Lois reaction made him smile. It seemed almost surreal that he was currently holding Lois over his shoulder. A part of him was still reeling from the fact that she was actually back. Finding her in the basement of the Daily Planet and having her walking towards him had taken his breath away. The opening of the elevator doors jolted him out of his thoughts.

“Well…” He pressed.

“Fine.” She said, her voice sounding as though her teeth were gritted.

Obliging her request, Clark let Lois slide off of his shoulder and helped her get her footing in front of him, placing his hands on the sides of her body. Making sure she was okay his eyes traveled up her body and gravitated to her eyes again. He suddenly realized that they were in the same position they had been in when they had first entered the elevators on the way to her apartment.

He thought back to the moment when Lois had made the wisecrack about him having cooties. He couldn’t believe that she would stoop as low as a fourth-grade reasoning of why she couldn’t stand close to him. The distance shouldn’t have bothered him, but it had. Confronting her about it she had given him a ridiculous answer. He had been prepared to rebuke her comment but instead had taken her arm and desperately tried to remember the words of the rhyme he had heard on the playground so many years ago. Finally getting the words out his attention remained on the contact between the both of them and it had sent tremors all over his body. He felt like he had the night they were on the dance floor at Chloe’s wedding. He felt the want, no, the need to kiss her but the sound of the elevators had made them jump apart.

Now, here he was in the same position as before. Everything in his body told him to go for it but something was still holding him back but he couldn’t figure out what it was.
          “Why are you staring at me like that?” Lois asked annoyed.

“Staring at you like what?” He asked innocently as he started to removed his hands from her side.

Lois’ eyes narrowed at him. “Well, whatever you’re doing stop because it’s not going to take my mind off the fact that I was dragged out of my apartment against my will.”

“Lois, I found you unconscious on the floor of your apartment. You need to be checked out by a doctor.”

“You know if I didn’t know better I’m might start to think that you care about me, Smallville.”

“I do care, Lois.” He said sincerely.

Lois half smiled at his sincerity. “Why did you come back, Clark? I mean I basically kicked you out and yet there you were the first face I saw. Not that I’m not grateful but what made you come back?”

“I thought I forgot my keys.” Clark answered lamely.

“Oh.” Lois said, her voice hinting disappointment.

“But it’s a good thing I came back.” He added.

Lois nodded and they waited in silence as the elevator landed at the lobby. Placing his hand lightly on her back, Clark walked side by side with Lois to the exit. Walking out the doors they were greeted by Larry the doorman.

“Miss Lane. Mr. Kent.” Larry suddenly did a double take. “Mr. Kent! I thought I saw you leave before.”

“Uh.” Clark said off guard. “I guess it must have been someone who looked like me.”
          “I really got stop working the late shift.” He heard Larry say.

Taking his attention away from Larry, he noticed Lois had managed to get away from him and hailed a cab. “Smallville, are we going to do this or what?” She asked opening up the door.

Clark headed over to the cab and slid in beside Lois. He told the driver to take them to Metropolis General. Looking at the annoying look appearing on Lois’ face he figured that he was going to need someone Lois wasn’t mad at by his side. Reaching into his pocket Clark pulled out his cell phone and dialed Chloe’s number. As the phone rang the voice of a tired Chloe answered the phone.

“Clark, I know you like to make your rounds on the midnight shift but some of us need more sleep than you do.”

“This isn’t a social call Chloe. It’s about Lois.” He said taking another quick glance at Lois as she tried to eavesdrop on his phone call.

“Tell her how you dragged me out of my apartment like a caveman.” She said moving her head over his shoulder, trying to get her voice into the mouthpiece.

“Clark, what is going on?” Chloe’s alarmed voice asked.

“I found Lois unconscious in her apartment. She’s okay now but we’re going to the hospital I figured you’d want to know.”

“I’ll meet you there.” She said ending the conversation abruptly.

Clark flipped his phone closed. “She’ll meet us there.”

“I feel like this is a waste of time. I feel fine.”

Lois…”

“What? All I felt like was… like I was dreaming and you woke me from a sound sleep.”

“Dreaming? What about?” Clark asked intrigued.

“Well, it wasn’t of you, Smallville. This hallucination didn’t have you starring as my ‘knight in shining armor’ this time.” She peered out the window as droplets of rain started to hit the glass. “It was the weirdest thing” she continued, “it was like I couldn’t see anything; there were no faces, only voices. All I could do was listen. Some of it is a blur now but I do remember something about a baseball, I heard the name Kal, and some guy survived something, I think.” Lois shook her head. “I don’t know, it was weird. A weird dream after a weird day or night or whatever.”

Clark just sat and listened to her speak. A baseball. A guy named Kal. Someone surviving something. Had Lois traveled a thousand years in the future and been with the Legion? He tried to remember what Rokk had told him when he had given the instructions of the Legion ring. He had been told to use it against Doomsday and that the Legion was prepared to deal with him in the future. Instead, he had placed the ring in his desk and fully intended to confront his destiny head on, even if that meant he was destined to die.

The only thing he could connect together was that during Lois’ confrontation with Tess she had gone into his desk and had managed to accidentally get her hands on the Legion ring. It must have transported her to them and they sent her back. What he was worried about was what effects this would have on Lois.

As the cab turned into the hospital emergency center he prepared himself for another round of Lois’ protests and stubbornness. Opening the door when the cab stopped he helped Lois out and saw Chloe waiting already outside.

“Guess this counts as seeing you in the morning, huh, Lo?” Chloe said trying to lighten up the mood.

“Don’t try to sugarcoat this Chlo.”

“You got here fast.” He said to Chloe.

“Well, my place isn’t that far. After we hung up I shot her so fast.” Looking to make sure Lois wasn’t in ear shot she concluded, “You’d think I was the one with the super-speed.”

Turning his attention back to Lois, he and Chloe walked her into the hospital. Chloe took Lois down the hallway to the sign in station. Clark waited as they talked to a nurse and Chloe took some paperwork. He watched as a nurse guided Lois down the hallway and into another room. He wanted nothing more than to follow her but now he felt he had to keep his distance. This was just another thing he could blame on himself. If he hadn’t placed that ring in his desk Lois would have never found it and they wouldn’t be here right now. If anything was truly wrong with her, he would never forgive himself.

“I know that look, Clark. This isn’t your fault.” Chloe said coming toward him.

“Lois found a Legion ring in my desk. I think she was sent to the future and the Legion sent her back.”

Chloe’s eyes widened as her facial expression turned from consoling to confound. “Clark…” she began.

“Chloe, I don’t want to talk about this right now. I just want to make sure that Lois is okay.”

“So do I, but I really think you should stop playing ‘The Six Degrees of Clark Kent’. You always find a way to connect all these terrible things to yourself. What are going to do next, take responsibility for global warming? The stock market? Or, wait, how about the fact that I cannot find a good conditioner for my hair. Is that your fault too?”
          Clark didn’t look at her. She was his best friend and always knew what to say to him, but he didn’t want to hear it right now. He wanted to keep doing what he had been doing for the past month. Once he found out that Lois was okay he would return to that life. Knowledge of Lois being healthy would be all he would need.

“Okay, I see we’re back to the ‘ignore Chloe’ portion of the program…” Chloe said taking a seat and flipping through the paperwork attached to a clipboard. Sighing she started to fill it out. Clark could tell that she wasn’t focusing well and that his behavior was partially to blame.

“I’m sorry that this is happening.” He managed to say.

Chloe looked up at him. “Me too, but what matters is that she’s home. I think we can all find comfort in that. Speaking of which, have you informed Callie that she can end her mysterious search for Lois.”

Clark shook his head ‘no’. Through all the excitement of Lois reappearing he hadn’t even thought of Callie. He had been selfish. Callie was the one who had got him on the trail of finding Lois. The least she deserved was a phone call after he had left her alone all day. As he was about to flip open his phone and call the house Clark was interrupted when a doctor came over to Chloe.

“Miss Sullivan, I’m Dr. Carter. I’d like to speak with you about the condition of your cousin…”

Clark didn’t like the tone of the doctor’s voice one bit. The phone call the Callie would have to wait.

~\~

Callie paced back and forth in the living room. After she and Clark had done the chores in the morning she had finally gotten him to man-up and speak to Chloe. After that conversation he hadn’t made contact at the farm since. She wanted to speed off and try to find him but she thought that if she did that there was a chance that could be on his way home at the exact same time so she sat alone all day waiting for Clark. Feeling boredom take over her she decided to explore the farm and house. Everything seemed so familiar to her but of course she was used to much more ‘futuristic’ things compared to ones that currently occupied the house.

She had always been taught not to snoop but who was she kidding, snooping was in her genes. Climbing the stairs she opened up the door to a very familiar room only to find what she expected, very unfamiliar things. Glancing around the colors of red and blue captivated her eyes. She smiled thinking that Clark had always been intrigued by the colors and what those colors would come to represent in the future. Stifling her curiosity she left the room not wanting to invade his privacy.

Traveling through the house again she began to better notice of things, like the family photos that decorated many of the tables and the Guitar Hero game by the television console. The game especially got her attention. Pulling the guitar tucked away she examined it and was in awe at how different it was to the one she remembered as a kid. She wanted nothing more than to put the strap around her shoulder, turn on the game, and rock out to whatever songs would take her mind off her current predicaments. Putting the guitar back where she found it she was saddened by the fact that she couldn’t.

“Not today, I guess.” She said to herself. “Although, all work and no play could turn you into ‘Dark Clark’.” Chuckling to herself she continued, “Maybe that’s what he needs. Some fun should put a kick in his personality.”

As the hours went by Callie found herself becoming more and more worrisome. She had been staring out the window since the sun had set and just waited for Clark to come home. Feeling something brush past her she saw Shelby had come to her, possibly sensing her loneliness.

“Hey there, boy. Is it boy, right?”

The dog just sat next to her and kept her company. Patting him on the head Callie started to feel comforted by his presence. Staring back out the window she sighed as she watched the dark driveway.

“I don’t even know why I’m sitting here,” she said to Shelby. “I feel like I’m five or six again. I used to do this all the time you know,” turning to Shelby she commented, “of course you don’t know, nobody knows but me. But I can share some stuff with you right, you won’t tell, huh?”

Shelby looked at her and licked her hand. “I’ll take that as a ‘no, of course I won’t tell, Callie’.”

Turning her attention back to the window she noticed droplets of rain had begun to hit the pane. “When I was a kid I used to sneak out of my room and wait by the window till my dad came home. I would feel exactly how I’m feeling now, my stomach would be in knots and I would be so worried thinking that he wasn’t going to come home. I even had a dog just like you to keep me company,” she said petting his head, “and then I would hear him. I would run back to my room and pretend I was asleep the whole time. Night after night it was the same routine. Then one night he didn’t come home.”

Tears started to fall down her face. “I guess thinking about Zod and Doomsday all these feelings just came rushing back. I thought I was over it, I really did. Last night, when I fell asleep over at the table, I had a nightmare. I had them all the time as a kid, but when I got older they just went away. Once the threat was eradicated the nightmare would leave and I could sleep again. But last night, they came back. I watched it all over again.”

The tears were coming out faster now. She grabbed hold of Shelby and hugged him tight. Taking a deep breath she kissed him on his head and said, “You’re a good listener you know that?” Rubbing his side her eyes drifted back to the window pleading with the darkness to break apart and reveal Clark coming home.

~\~

Clark opened the door to Lois’ hospital room. The doctors hadn’t been able to explain why Lois had blacked out. Her vitals were normal but there was a slight elevation in her blood pressure and the doctor was a bit concerned for a woman her age to have had such a high elevation. He concluded that a spike in her blood pressure could have triggered her blackout but he wanted to monitor it for the next couple of weeks. Other than that all the tests they ran came back fine. He prepared himself to be ready for an ‘I told you so’ as he entered the room.

Lois?

Lois turned around adjusting her top and folding the hospital gown. “Come to escort me out of the hospital?” She said not making eye contact.

“Just came in to make sure you were okay.”

“I’m fine, Smallville. Just like I said I was how many hours ago?”

“Well, you did have a high blood pressure reading…”

“Yeah, I wonder what could have made my pressure rise. Maybe a tall, dark, and handsome farm boy who thinks he’s some kind of hero for finding me?”

“You think I’m handsome?” He said as he felt a tug at the side of his mouth.

“It’s an expression.” She said making a face. Clark smiled at her and she smiled back followed by a scoff and a roll of her eyes.

“Knock, knock,” came Chloe’s voice from the door. “I just spoke to the doctor. He thinks that it’d be wise for Lois not to be alone since this episode could happen again at anytime.”

“Great, I’ll just stay with you then.” Lois said to Chloe.

Actually,” Chloe began with a knowing glance at Clark, “I was thinking that it might be better if you stayed on the farm. You know, calm and serene setting as opposed to the hectic city.”

“You’re kidding me right? Shouldn’t you being trying to take me to a place where my blood pressure won’t sky rocket? I’m not exactly calm when a rooster wakes me up at the crack of dawn.”

At first Clark wasn’t sure if this would be a good idea, but since Lois’ condition could be something in relation to the Legion he didn’t want to take any chances. Thinking it over intensely, he knew that if she was under his roof he could keep an eye on her. It was the best decision he was sure of that. It was the only way to really make sure that she was okay.

“Lois, I think it’s a good idea.” He chimed in.

“I guess. I mean we can spend hours in the car together on our way to work every morning. What more can a girl ask for.” She said sarcastically as she moved past him out of the room.

He wasn’t about to tell her that he didn’t work at the Daily Planet anymore. That conversation would be something he’d save for later.

Following her out the door he glanced at Chloe. “She’ll be okay. You know Lois, deep down she really appreciates all of this.” She said trying to reassure him.

Clark simply nodded and watched as Lois talked to the doctor and nodded constantly during their conversation. She glanced over at him quickly and then back at the doctor. He could tell by her facial expression that she wasn’t as against the proposal as she wanted to make them think. It was where she belonged and they all knew that.

~\~

Callie couldn’t sleep. She tossed and turned on the couch trying to find a comfortable spot. She had pried herself away from the window, chanting to herself that she was a big girl. She didn’t need to wait by the window anymore, she was stronger than that. She grew up a long time ago. She was not about to regress now. Frustrated she decided that sleep wasn’t operative. She got up, pushing the red blanket off of her and took a quick glance out the window. Darkness. That was all that was there. Walking to the kitchen she grabbed a cup off the shelf and opened up the fridge. She poured herself some orange juice and sat on the stool. Putting her cup down she placed her elbows on the table and rest her head on the backs of her hands. She looked around the dark house and felt an eerie sense of loneliness again.

Picking up her drink again she chugged it down. She placed the cup in the sink and headed up the stairs to take a really nice, long, hot shower. As she got to the top of the stairs she heard the door open. As she turned around to come back down she stopped when she heard a familiar voice.

She watched as the women below pushed a box full of stuff into Clark’s chest saying, “All right, Smallville, you win, but I can’t guarantee you hot water every morning. You’re so lucky that Chloe knows how to talk me into things.”

Clark smirked at her. “I guess I should ask her what her secret it is. It would probably come in handy with you here.”

Callie’s heart stopped. There was Lois Lane in the kitchen of the farm house with Clark. She couldn’t believe her eyes. She blinked a few times and was tempted to pinch herself to make sure what she was seeing was real. Ever since she had arrived in this time and saw that Lois was missing all she had wanted to do was find her. Then there she was arguing with Clark. Waves of familiarity crashed into her and she started to smile as she watched the two of them in their conversation. Her smile faded as Lois’ footsteps stopped once she spotted her on the stairs. She wanted to say something but her voice wouldn’t work.

“Uh, hi.” Lois said turning back to Clark, her face questioning him as to who she was.
          “Uh, Lois, this is Callie, she’s, uh…”

“His cousin.” Callie finished for him finally able to say something. Being a cousin was the only thing she could think of. She thought it would be a plausible explanation for now even though it did sound kind of lame.

“Oh. I’m Lois.”

“Right, Lois. Clark talks a lot about you.”

Taking a look at Clark she said, “Yeah, well, don’t believe a word he says.”

Callie smiled at her. “Trust me, only good things were said about you.”

Really?” Lois said raising her eyebrows in disbelief and again looking back at Clark.

Clark shrugged his shoulders to her and half smiled.

“Actually, would you mind if I had a word with my cousin, alone?”

“Nope. I actually am in need of a nice, long, hot shower. So you two can talk till the cows come home.”

“Lois…” Clark began.

“Put a lid on it, Smallville. I’m taking a shower, not climbing a mountain.” She said walking up the stairs past Callie.

Callie turned around and heard her close the door to the bathroom. She still couldn’t wrap her head around the fact she was actually here. That Lois Lane had just walked past her. That she had to use all the strength in her body to keep herself planted on the stairs so she wouldn’t act like a crazy lady and jump to Lois, getting her in one of those giant bear hugs. Getting her composure back she walked down the stairs to stand in front of Clark.

She stared at him for a few seconds. She wanted to ream hit out. She wanted to scream and cry at him, but she couldn’t. She felt numb after seeing Lois. A part of her also forgave the fact that he didn’t call or come home. He had been with her and that was enough for an excuse.

“Gee, Clark, thanks for the phone call.” She said in sarcastic slash angry tone.

“I’m sorry I didn’t call. I know I should have.” He apologized.

“Yeah, you should have.” She said softly. Wanting to get to the nitty-gritty she asked, “What happened anyway? How did you find her?”

Sitting down on a stool Clark recounted his story of finding Lois at the Daily Planet, then taking her home, her blacking out, and then taking her to the hospital.

“Chloe and I thought it would be best if she stayed here.”

“Of course.” She said in agreement. “You need to keep an eye on her.”

Callie then started to mull over all the details in her head from Clark’s story and the clues she had pieced together from Lois’ belongings. She noticed there was something Clark still wasn’t telling her. Going over the flash of light Clark spoke of at the Daily Planet and the contents of the box Callie’s eyes widened as she made a connection.

‘The black case. I knew I had seen it before.’

“So what happened to the Legion ring?” She blurted out, startling him.

“How did you know about that?”

“Clark, I’m from the future so I wasn’t born yesterday. Where is it, do you have it?” She asked eagerly. She knew that if Clark had the ring then it could be her ticket home.

“No. She doesn’t know what happened to it.”

‘And…Ker-plunk. Of course, because that would have been way too easy for me.’ Callie thought

“Does she remember anything about where she was?” Callie asked leaning up against the counter.

“I don’t think so. She said she could only remember certain things. It wasn’t much, though”

“Well, if she was in the future then Saturn Girl totally did her mind whammy. They wouldn’t send Lois back with any knowledge of the future. It’d be too dangerous.”

Just like me being here is too dangerous’ she thought to herself.

“I just hope whatever they did she’ll be okay.” Clark said staring up the stairs.

Callie could see by the look in his eyes that he was worried about Lois’ condition. Now all the pent up worry she had about Clark was quickly making its way back up to the surface only it wasn’t about Clark but about Lois. She couldn’t let it get to her though. ‘He needs you. Be strong. Everything will be okay.’ She thought. Placing her hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner she matched his gaze up the stairs.

“It’s going to be okay, Cousin Clark…”She smirked trying to lighten up the mood. “She’s here now with us and she’s safe.”

‘It’s where she belongs.’ Callie thought.

----------------------

Next chapter might be a swap between Clark/Callie/Lois and their new living situation. I'm not sure yet though, I'll have to start writing and see. Again, thanks for reading and for all the comments!!!

Comment

Yay! An update... really good job can't wait for the next post

Comment

ooh fantastic update. loved it. Lois is back where she belongs, maybe now she can help Clark break out of his miserable state. I loved the interaction between Clark and Lois and I'm still more than a little curious about Callie. Can't wait to read the next chapter PPMS

Comment

OMG that was just great!! please update soon.

Comment

Awesome! I'm so glad she's back again.

PPMS

Comment

Great update. Ppms

Comment

That was GREAT!

ppms
                      xxxx

Comment

YAY!!! Great update. I loved it. PPMS

Comment

Great update

ppms

Comment

ppms

Comment

I just read through the entire thing and all I can say is: PHENOMENAL!!!!!

I love everything about this story and I think it's really obvious that Callie is Lois and Clark's future daughter. How old is she supposed to be? 17? 18? Older?

I wonder if what Callie as thinking about when her 'dad', Clark didn't come home, if that was another version of "Doomsday".

This story is absolutely amazing and you've completely sucked me in... I'm truly a sucker for time travel Especially Clois time travel.

I'm so glad Lois is back... I wonder if the way you wrote Lois coming back will be the way it actually happens in Season 9!

I reallyyyyyyyyy can't wait to see what happens next! Please Please Please Update Soon!!!!!

Clois Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by superlc529
                                I just read through the entire thing and all I can say is: PHENOMENAL!!!!!

I love everything about this story and I think it's really obvious that Callie is Lois and Clark's future daughter. How old is she supposed to be? 17? 18? Older?

I wonder if what Callie as thinking about when her 'dad', Clark didn't come home, if that was another version of "Doomsday".

This story is absolutely amazing and you've completely sucked me in... I'm truly a sucker for time travel Especially Clois time travel.

I'm so glad Lois is back... I wonder if the way you wrote Lois coming back will be the way it actually happens in Season 9!

I reallyyyyyyyyy can't wait to see what happens next! Please Please Please Update Soon!!!!!

Clois Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, thank you so much!!!! I'm working hard on the next chapter but it's all jumbled at the moment. I hate it when you get all these ideas for the chapter yet you need to transition them all together. So I'm in the transitioning period right now and I've added some spoilers we've gotten for Season 9 in there.

And let me just say... YOU ARE GOOD! Very perceptive! Callie's age will be revealed in the next chapter but you've pretty much pegged it. I'm also going to delve deeper into Callie's psyche when it comes to things happening in the present time and things happening in her future time. All will be revealed.......

Thanks for the comments. You're all AWESOME!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎