Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5.18 Point of No Return (100th Episode!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw yeah Kim would have been he best!!

Comment

I really want this episode to awe me, like season 4 did with angels and the coming of lucifer

Comment

We got a title!! Phantom of the Opera reference?
        Last edited by Lexgirl33; 02-02-2010, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Interesting title can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
            We got a title!! Phantom of the Opera reference?
            Yay for title!!! Nice Phantom reference too...love that play, I've seen it 3 times!

Interesting title, especially given what we already know...could Dean say yes going past the proverbial "Point of No Return" for his showdown with Lucifer/Sam??

Comment

The musical is amazzzinngg! lol

But yeah I think maybe we'll get something with Dean/Michel decision...sooo can't wait!

Comment

perhaps we see what happens if dean says yes. maybe like The End where we see what happens when sam says yes.

Comment

I think something like "The End" would be a cop out and overplayed. I hope we don't see anymore "what if's" Its just getting old.

I guess you could say, lets move this story along shall we?
                  Last edited by Lexgirl33; 02-02-2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

I think something like "The End" would be a cop out and overplayed. I hope we don't see anymore "what if's" Its just getting old.

I guess you could say, lets move this story along shall we?
                    Yeah, I agree...They know the possibilities, the what if's...it's time to make a choice and get on with it. And I really think some big choices will be made in this episode.

The musical is amazzzinngg! lol
                    Definitely!! I have the piano music and I play it all the time...in fact being the muscial geek that I am I played a medly of songs from it for my 10th grade talent show Oh, and I also have the musical on my iPod so I can listen whenever I like, but nothing beats seeing/hearing it live! One of my fav musicals (along with Les Miserables).

Comment

maybe dean will say yes but micheal wont take him over right away or maybe he will take him over but stay hidden till he needs to control dean. i really cant see dean/micheal for 4 episodes straight. maybe the last 2. i wonder if this seasons cliffhanger will be sam and dean fighting and being "killed". that way if the series ends its like ok sam and dean are dead its the end if we get a season 6 we will see how they come back. my guess would be god would recreate them or something like with cas (assuming god put cas back together)

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                        maybe dean will say yes but micheal wont take him over right away

I can see this happening...Dean just finally says yes and then Michael can wait till the time is right and take control.

I wonder if Dean's time in heaven will have any bearing on his decision...if the people he encounters there will urge him to say yes for the greater good or something like that.

Comment

Perhaps they both say yes...
                          But I'm not so sure if Dean and Sam should say yes at all but should find some way of putting Lucifer back in Hell. But I think Lucifer will try to find Sam on this ep

Comment

I can see Dean saying yes only for the common good, but only as a way to kill Lucifer BEFORE Lucifer gets to Sam.

Comment

Perhaps this is the episode when Sam decides to say "yes" to Lucifer . . .

Comment

no this is the one that is about Dean's relationship with MICHAEL THE EPISODE IS ALL ABOUT Michael and Lucifer will probaly appear briefly and AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY THINK nEITHER eEAN OR sam will Yes to Michael or Lucifer at all this season and will choose team free will

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎