Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    hm maybe jensen will direct. that would be cool.

anyone get a scan of it?

I didn't get mine today...maybe tomorrow.

Jensen is not directing. It was tweeted that Phil Sgriccia is directing from a CW employee, but who knows.

my guess is jensen shows his butt uncensored lol.

New In Town
    i got my copy of entertainment weekly a couple of days ago, I didn't see anything posted about what was in the issue so I'll fill you guys in

It says it's going to focus largely on Dean, which you already know, and then there's a quote from Eric Kripke himself. He says, "We're aiming for it to be a big mythology episode", who adds, "the archangel Michael plays a very large part as we explore his relationship with Dean." The next part isn't in quotes but it says it's all capped off with a cake-cutting ceremony hosted by Lucifer.

That's all that was said in the issue itself. It sounds like it's going to be a huge episode that will be pivotal to the build-up to the season finale (i think by the time this episode airs it will have been renewed since the cw has been announcing returning shows as early as february).

awesome sounds good even tho it doesnt give much.

That sounds sick

I was just gonna post what it said. I got mine today...it sounds like an epic one!!

I'll type it out..

Time flies when you're battling demons and preventing the apocalypse. Case in point:Supernatural will celebrate its milestone 100th episode this spring with an hour that focuses largely on Dean (Jensen Ackles above) "We're aiming for it to be a big mythology episode" reveals supernatural boss Eric Kripke, who adds that "the archangle Michael plays a very large part as we explore his relationship with Dean." And its all capped off with a cake-cutting ceremony hosted by Lucifer!
    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 11-23-2009 at 01:56 PM.

Forum Regular
    So, does that mean Sam isn't in it or he'll be there, but more of a spectator? It would suck to not have both guys in the 100th.

Sounds like it'll be good though, I look forward to it. We just have to get through this giant hiatus and such... God, I have no patience. It hasn't even been a full week since the last new Supernatural and I am already annoyed by this wait.

Sam better be in it!

ya im sure sam will be in the episode or for the 100th it will suck. maybe we will learn what happens if dean agrees to micheal. and we will have sam agree to lucifer but that isnt big episode for sam just cause we knew what would happen if sam said yes.

Do we need anymore background info on the comparison between Dean and Michael?

i would like to see some comparison't between michael and dean i would like to see michael say something like this "I had a younger brother that i loved but then he turned against me and turned to the dark side sound i was loyal to my father and he betrayed our father too sound familiar dean?" or something like that but i would like to see a comparison between Michael/Dean

Who do you guys think should Play the role of The Archangel Michael?

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexgirl33 View Post
    It was tweeted that Phil Sgriccia is directing from a CW employee, but who knows.
    Several reputable sites are now saying that yes, Phil is directing the 100th episode, so this looks more and more like truth every day.

*sighs* I miss Kim. He would have been great for the 100th episode....

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast