Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Oops! I scanned the first 2 pages, but didn't see anything. Should have gone further back. Totally don't remember this Oh well...just blame it on my eagerness for the new season to start!

Quote Originally Posted by chole_fan View Post
    I was thinking today and realized that SN would have it's 100th episode this season If I counted right, it will be episode 18. Can't believe our little show made it this far *is so proud*

So what do you think...most shows do something big for the 100th. I mean SV killed of Pa Kent in epi 100!!

So any ideas what Kripke might have up his sleeve?
    ya i wonder what it will be. im sure the episode will be more fun then anything. wonder what the title will be. maybe something creative like "100th Episode" haha know what will make this episode big is if the episode is the introduction of God.

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Quote Originally Posted by chole_fan View Post
    Oops! I scanned the first 2 pages, but didn't see anything. Should have gone further back. Totally don't remember this Oh well...just blame it on my eagerness for the new season to start!
    ya its cool sometimes going back a few pages is a pain in the butt lol.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-07-2009 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am very curious about what the plot and the title will be for the 100th episode. I had completely forgotten that the strike that plagued season 3 caused this milestone episode to air a bit later than it probably would have at first.

All the episodes have been creatively titled and I don't picture 5:18 being any different, but I hope Kripke pulls out all the stops for this one.

hmmm maybe be "By me kings reign" i looked up 8:15 and what it had to do if anything with the bible and thats what it mentioned for proverb 8:15. would be intresting and could be about god.

----- Added 25 Minutes later -----

doh im dyslexic i did it backwrods lol

----- Added 29 Minutes later -----

ok this is the right one Proverbs 5:18 “Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth" that just doesnt sound right lol.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-07-2009 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    “Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth"....

yeaahhh no....

maybe this is the episode they find God

ya i think finding god would make for a great 100th. cause well 100th is a big deal and i hear this God guy is pretty important cause he like created something

Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    ya i think finding god would make for a great 100th. cause well 100th is a big deal and i hear this God guy is pretty important cause he like created something
    Yeah, the 100th episode will undoubtedly be something huge, and God is certainly huge.

hopefully they get a good guest star and hopefully kripke writes and directs the 100th.

i think it can go either way the 100th will either be big and epic or really lame and has nothing to do with the show at all. like an episode of ghostfacers with no sam and dean anywhere lol.

I am sure the 100 episode if this is correct will be amazing so far this series has been awesome if I do say so myself.

if god does get located in this episode or any other we should probably do the lucifer is coming thing but have God has been located and have a different effect on twitter

I hope so too.

EM: If my math is correct, your episode is right around the 90th of the series and thus coming up on that magical milestone of episode #100. Has there been any talk or ideas about doing something special to celebrate that when the time comes?

RS: I think they are planning a big shindig in honor of #100. I should hope so. That’s a heck of an accomplishment. I hear there is a band made up of crewmembers that are planning to play the party. Word is, several other folks are going to sit in, including Jensen and executive producer Robert Singer (apparently he blows a mean harmonica). Should be a fun night. I’ll be watching the mailbox for my invitation.
    Taken from the lastest interivew here

thats going to be cool. know what will be awesome is if they got a cake from Ace of Cakes. im hoping they add a 100th episode special on the DVD.

Wait NM that was totally referring to a party and nothing about the episode

well they are going to party haha. im sure they will keep it real hush hush.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast