Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5.18 Point of No Return (100th Episode!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw that clip too!

LOL yes it will be the highlight of the episode

Comment

• Damn good episode.

Comment

• Ehh, I guess.

It was, I'd say, an above-average episode(and that says a lot when regarding Supernatural), but it didn't seem like a "milestone" episode. Sure, Michael is riding Adam's meat suit now, and Zachariah is dead, but I was expecting Lucifer, as even an appearance of God(actually, I was hoping it be a God-centric episode).

Comment

• Sweet, guess this means Cas didn't die when he did that bloody chest thing. Can't believe Bobby of all peeps would be so dumb as to sell his damn soul. HELLO, that is how they got into this whole mess in the first place! Mary deals with yellow eyes - not her soul but a demon deal non the less, then pa winchester for dean, then dean for sam, *sighs* bad Bobby!

Comment

• The thing is, they probably didn't plan 100. Epi 18 probably just landed on it.

Comment

• I just gotta say that Castiel made this episode for me with his epic "fight" against the angels when TeamFreeWill went to rescue Adam. Castiel owned this episode due to the [SPOILER]enochian sigil he carved into his chest.[/SPOILER] He's a bad@ss mo-fo.

Comment

• Originally posted by GENERALzod777
                The thing is, they probably didn't plan 100. Epi 18 probably just landed on it.
                I would disagree.

There would be no other reason to name the episode before "99 Problems" though.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎