Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5.18 Point of No Return (100th Episode!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say have Eric Kripke play somebody in the 100th episode. It would be a nice treat for the fans.

Comment

ya would be cool if kripke appeared in an episode.

Comment

Ha! He really needs to make a cameo! He would pull it off so well.

Comment

he would probably be some dude on a park bench picking his nose as dean walks by and dean saying. damn that dude is gross.

Comment

It would be cool if Kripke played the victim that usually dies in the opening scene of the show.

Comment

I was actually thinking, what if God was switching around bodies, and he goes into Kripke, but then leaves his body really fast, like Kripke isn't good enough for God.

It'll bring major laughs.

Comment

If it'll be the 100th episode you can guarantee it will not be a filler, epic more like.

Comment

i found some scoop on the 100th episode Via Ausellio Files

Question: I need some Supernatural scoop. —D. Stephens
                  Ausiello: The show’s 100th episode (slated to air in March or April) will be a big one for Jensen Ackles. To find out why, pick up the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, on sale Friday.

Could this be the episode Dean Gets Posessed by Michael or maybe he's sees the future and what happens if he gets posessed by Michael?

Comment

hmmm perhaps dean does get controlled by micheal. i doubt they will do more time travel. we already have 2 this season.

Comment

Mmmkay. I need those magazine scans. Now.

But on a less needy note, it's awesome to finally have some concrete news about the 100th episode. Looks like it's already shaping up to be awesome.

Comment

well when someone gets it scanned upload it to photobucket or something so we can see

Comment

AHHH I WONDER WHAT IT IS.. making me excited

Comment

I get EW so i'll scan it for you guys when I get it.

Comment

Since it said it's a big one for Jensen and not his character Dean, I'm guessing Jensen might be directing the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                                Since it said it's a big one for Jensen and not his character Dean, I'm guessing Jensen might be directing the episode.
                                Good call! You could be right. Hasn't he said before that was something he was interested in??

Guess I'm gonna have to camp out by the mailbox waiting for my EW to arrive

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎