Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Mitchell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATULATIONS TO ELIZABETH FOR HER EMMY NOMINATION!!!!

Finally EM gets nominated for her amazing work as Dr. Juliet Burke.

Comment

Elizabeth Mitchell is going to be on The View on January 11, 2011.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, Can't wait to see!

Comment

Elizabeth Mitchell is a Rock Star

Comment

Elizabeth Mitchell is College Humor's Star of the Week and she stars in a really funny short for the site called "Sexy Clone Dilemma".

Glad to see her get to stretch her comedy muscles

Apparently, the folks who shot the video only had an hour with Elizabeth (I'm guessing because of the V shooting schedule?), so I'm really impressed with her and them for how well it turned out.
            Last edited by savingpeoplething; 02-07-2011, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
              Elizabeth Mitchell is College Humor's Star of the Week and she stars in a really funny short for the site called "Sexy Clone Dilemma".

Apparently, the folks who shot the video only had an hour with Elizabeth (I'm guessing because of the V shooting schedule?), so I'm really impressed with her and them for how well it turned out.
              Thanks savingpeople. I haven't been to collegehumour in awhile, some good new content.
              I was actually gonna post something about how she'd be good as a straight man in a sitcom or something when I clicked this thread.

Also, lovin the Miss Portman video on there too. Gonna have to remember that if I ever share a dorm.
              Last edited by Caesis; 02-07-2011, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Why did I become an Elizabeth Mitchell fan? because the woman can act. My favorite scene this past episode is going to sound odd to some. I loved the scene where she asked Ty's father if he wanted to stay on the couch. Erica is such a strong character we rarely see her break except when it comes to her son. It was nice seeing Erica vulnerable as a woman and not a mom. Elizabeth Mitchell kept Erica cool while showing there's a heart under that FBI badge of steel. She's so good at playing many different emotions at the same time.

All Hail Juliet Burke.......I just randomly felt the need to say that...as most people do throughout the day heh lol

I would love to see her in a comedy someday. I would also love to see her play crazy complicated again as well.

I was actually gonna post something about how she'd be good as a straight man in a sitcom or something when I clicked this thread

Could we get a Juliet Burke reprise somehow, someway, someday?
                Last edited by EMLostfan; 02-09-2011, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EMLostfan
                  Straight man is a little known term, I wanna elaborate.
                  It's the serious character that sets up funny lines for the "funny" character to say, in Comedy Duos. In sitcoms and such, it's a character who is consistently levelheaded, and their humor comes mostly from sarcastic comments or quips. The "Greg" or Dharma and Greg. Or the butler from fresh prince. She'd be good as a serious character among group of crazy funny people. Like the "Real Rachael" in the Funny or die clip.

I didn't mean a heterosexual man :P

But seriously, can't you guys see her as a good "serious" sitcom or comedy character? Or is it just me?
                  Last edited by Caesis; 02-09-2011, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesis
                    Straight man is a little known term, I wanna elaborate.
                    It's the serious character that sets up funny lines for the "funny" character to say, in Comedy Duos. In sitcoms and such, it's a character who is consistently levelheaded, and their humor comes mostly from sarcastic comments or quips. The "Greg" or Dharma and Greg. Or the butler from fresh prince. She'd be good as a serious character among group of crazy funny people. Like the "Real Rachael" in the Funny or die clip.

I didn't mean a heterosexual man :P

But seriously, can't you guys see her as a good "serious" sitcom or comedy character? Or is it just me?
                    Aw thanks so much for explaining. I was really confused but afraid I may come across as too blonde if I ask She would be hilarious doing sarcastic comedy. Juliet's comedy was pretty much just sarcasm. I loved it. Did you see her on LOST?
                    Okay A) if you haven't seen Lost then I wish I could be you and watch it over again for the first time because it's the best show ever. Did that make sense? lol J/K
                    B) If you haven't seen her in that role then you are missing out on some one line zingers of exactly the kind of humor you're talking about. Juliet was awesome. Elizabeth pretty much made her that way. If anyone else had played Juliet, or just about anyone else then I say they would have killed the character in season 3.
                    Last edited by EMLostfan; 02-09-2011, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Elizabeth will be guest starring on Law & Order: SVU

Keck's Exclusives: V's Elizabeth Mitchell to Appear on Law & Order: SVU

Fan fave Elizabeth Mitchell, who was nominated for a 2010 Emmy for her portrayal of Lost's tragic Juliet Burke and is now kicking lizard butt on ABC's V, has been signed for a horrifying guest role on NBC's Law & Order: SVU.

She'll be starring alongside returning guest star Jeremy Irons, who appeared earlier this season as the colorful Dr. Cap Jackson. Elizabeth will play an unmarried piano teacher who was the last person to see one of her students alive.

While SVU has tackled some unsettling topics during its twelve seasons, this one may take the cake — and win Elizabeth her first Emmy. For the first time, the series will deal with a case in which a woman is suspected of sexually assaulting and murdering a child.

Because of the rarity of this offense, Dr. Jackson is called in to consult with Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and Stabler (Christopher Meloni) because he has studied women who have committed this heinous type of crime. The shocking episode, titled "Totem", is scheduled to air March 30.

So Lost/V fans, how do you feel about our little Miss Juliet engaging in something so horrifying? Excited to see this? Or would it forever cloud your image of Sawyer's idyllic love?

Keck's Exclusives: V Star Elizabeth Mitchell to Appear on Law & Order: SVU - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Comment

Originally posted by shadow08
                        Elizabeth will be guest starring on Law & Order: SVU
                        Awesome! I cant wait! SVU's guest appearances are always phenominal!

Comment

Originally posted by Caesis
                          I was actually gonna post something about how she'd be good as a straight man in a sitcom or something when I clicked this thread.
                          I agree. I think she'd make a great straight man in a comedy duo. She does that Irritated-By-Some-Other-Goofy-Person face really well

Looking forward to her guest appearance on SVU in March! She'll be the third LOST actor on that show within like a year or something. Naveen Andrews and Henry Ian Cusick have also guested on that series recently.

It sounds like she's going to play a really creepy character, which will be disturbing and fun to watch because she does creepy really well (see: "Running Scared" and early LOST Season 3).

Comment

I never saw Running Scared, but I just didn't think it looked like my kind of movie. I'm not a huge Law & Order fan because I generally don't like procedural shows. That being said SVU gives guest actors better SL than the actual regulars. Can't wait to see EM take on this role. She does amazing creepy. If I had to guess though for this type of show she'll look and act like a stereotypical teacher but one of the "detectives" will see there is more than meets the eye LMAO. That's why these type of shows generally bore me. I know the script by heart before I ever see the show. I have a feeling her performance will be worth the watch.
                            Wish there was still a Lost website to keep up with the actors. I would love to have seen HIC and especially NA on anything.

Comment

Elizabeth Mitchell is going to be at WonderCon on April 3, so hopefully, we'll get some good interviews/video/pictures of her out of it.

Comment

Elizabeth Mitchell autograph

Hi!

Will anyone be able to get me a personalized autograph of Elizabeth from WonderCon please?
                                I'd love that!

Heiko

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎