Warehouse 13 (Syfy)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warehouse 13 (Syfy)

Coming in July

I have been seeing promotons for "Warehouse 13", it reminds me a little of "Eureka".

I think this might be something I will be watching regulary.

What do y'all think?

After saving the life of the President, two Secret Service agents find themselves abruptly transferred to Warehouse 13 — a massive, top-secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota that houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government.

The Warehouse's caretaker Artie (Saul Rubinek) assigns Pete (Eddie McClintock) and Myka (Joanne Kelly) the challenge of chasing down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to store at the Warehouse. The two agents are also commissioned to help Artie control the Warehouse itself, which proves to be a task beyond what either of them could have ever imagined.

Warehouse 13 is an action-packed exploration where the unlikely, becomes what's possible and reality is a limitless phenomenon filled with wonder.

Warehouse 13 comes from Universal Cable Productions and is executive produced by Jack Kenny (The Book of Daniel) who also serves as showrunner. David Simkins (Dresden Files) is executive producer; Jace Alexander (Burn Notice, Rescue Me) is co-executive producer and director; and Stephen Surjik (Monk, Burn Notice) is producer/director.

I agree it sounds like Eureka to me.

Comment

It sounds like that old Series "Friday the 13th" where they had to track down
      supernatural/magical objects and store them. I liked it and I think I'll like Warehouse 13.

It also sounds like "The Librarian" series of TV movies, with Noah Wylie. Those are good also.

This storyline has alot of possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
        I agree it sounds like Eureka to me.
        It does but it still sounds interesting.

Comment

It's Premiering on Tues. I'm ready, so ready to watch something new....and good!

Comment

Premeres tomorrow (Tuesday 7/7) @ 9/8 Central in Sci-Fi

Comment

On tonight

Comment

I'm planning on watching it.. set it up on my DVR

Comment

It is two hours long too

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                    It is two hours long too
                    Wow just noticed that Hopefully it's a good two hours lol. I'll have to catch it at 11pm instead.

Comment

So far so good

Comment

Yeah I've been watching, my other shows come on later on. So far so good. The woman is kinda annoying though. She holds her eyes open really wide when she's thinking....it's kinda creepy.

Comment

I really liked it, I am glad they came out with another good Summer series

Comment

I thought it was enjoyable. It's a pretty silly show half of the time but at least it's close to what its trying to be (Ghostbusters meets X-Files).

Comment

New episode tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎