Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zod Again?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm not that hyped about Zod returning. But will see. Maybe it's more about revenge now or trying to retrieve DD. Who knows, but I'll watch regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
      Having any more intergalactic enemies after the failure that was Doomsday would be a very bad idea IMHO.
      i just hope if its zod he gets doomsday out from the hole and they can wreck havok together. we just need more doomsday. but if its zod they are really going to need to explain why he was part of the orb and what he has to do with kandor.

Comment

They've explained less with more significant things, so I don't have any such expectations anymore.

Having Zod & Doomsday team up would definitely increase the chances on getting the Eradicator, but then again Doomsday hates Kryptonians and would kill Zod without a 2nd thought. Doomsday now is free from Davis, and the pure beast is an indirect clone of a beast that lived long ago (since that beast was cloned 100's of times). The beast has no relation to Zod. Zod only used his DNA to wreak havoc on Earth.

Comment

Now the show is recyling storylines. I don't know if I'll be able to watch Season 9. I'm tired of Clark's neverending supply of angst. If they want to do more Smallville, than just make Clark Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Pipes
            Now the show is recyling storylines. I don't know if I'll be able to watch Season 9. I'm tired of Clark's neverending supply of angst. If they want to do more Smallville, than just make Clark Superman.
            I agree. Or make him stay as the Blur for a while without the angst and have him deal with various issues that he will need to learn to deal with before he becomes Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by THEcrownsMINE
              Yeah I agree totally! Been there, done that like 3 seasons ago. Probably Zod will want to take over the world...very original.
              Well, that and wanting people to kneel before him.

Comment

maybe lois goes back in time and stops any of this from ever happening??? Who knows...anything could happen. What a lackluster finale. =\

Comment

Originally posted by douflag
                  maybe lois goes back in time and stops any of this from ever happening??? Who knows...anything could happen. What a lackluster finale. =\
                  Normally that would anger me, but this time there's nothing I would welcome more.

Comment

1. Jimmy that dies was Henry James Olsen, and not James Bartholomew Olsen, the one Jimmy who's alive when Superman's around and the one that we thought Aaron Ashmore was playing all along. Great revealing, I think. They fooled us all.

2. Why should the character at the end of the episode be Zod. Brainiac was screaming 'Zod' all the time, yet he was only the little middle-man... I think we'll be introduced to yet another interesting character. If not, no worries, Zod is ultra-cool

3. The Orb will probably be used a lot more in S9, because that's where hundreds of Kryptonians are. CK saying that Clark Kent is dead, should point out his Kryptonian 'self', and maybe make a strong connection between him and fellow Kryptonians who are yet to arrive.

If you ask me, awesome cliffhangers, and even better episode.
                    The more I see everyone dislikes it, the more I like it xD

Comment

Originally posted by THEcrownsMINE
                      Yeah I agree totally! Been there, done that like 3 seasons ago. Probably Zod will want to take over the world...very original.
                      This reminded me of the song in the beginning of Pinky and the Brain.

*pinky and the brain, pinky and the brain, brain, brain, brain, brain...narf*

They should play that when Zod tries to take over the world again

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                        Normally that would anger me, but this time there's nothing I would welcome more.
                        And what if Lois wipes out all 8 seasons of SV?

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                          And what if Lois wipes out all 8 seasons of SV?
                          Well that would suck. If they wipe out the last 4 though, I wouldn't be so much against it

Comment

Originally posted by fa8362
                            It's lame. I might finally be done with Smallville. Have zero interest in Zod and Sam (whatever his name is). Bad actor. Lame writers. Can I have my time back?
                            mod edit
                            Last edited by Novak Fan; 05-16-2009, 05:29 PM. Reason: Rule 15

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing Zod because now we can see how much Clark has grown since their last encounter. Last time we saw him he really beat up Clark easily and felt superior to him because Clark was defenseless.

This time around Clark can show him just how worthy an opponent he really is and that Zod is not facing the same boy he did 3 years ago.

Comment

I don't like that he is returning. It's getting repetitive

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎