No announcement yet.

Zod Again?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zod Again?

We have this Zod BS again. This episode really didn't live up to expectations.

I agree.

Comment

I'd be willing to give the Zod BS a chance..but with freaking Jimmy gone...!@#!@$!%!

Comment

HE'S BACK! spoiler alert inside!

I CANT BELIVE THEYRE FINALLY SHOWING ZOD!!!! CLARK FLEW IN THE OPENING SCENE!!! THE NEW WATCHTOWER IS A BIRDS OF PREY TV SHOW REFERENCE!!! I guess theyre saving this watchtower for later: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWMcnmrEFRs

Comment

we finally get to see zod in his physical form!!!

Comment

That was Rokk flying in the opening scene.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
              That was Rokk flying in the opening scene.
              ya sorry to burst your bubble but that was Rokk not Clark

Comment

i dont think i seeing the same video as you guys... all i see is a animated video with the martian manhunter....

Comment

They're not showing Zod, they are showing Davis reincarnated as Zod since Zod/Fiora created DD and he looked like his father. It is season 6 all over again.

Comment

yeah wasn't that Rokk lol

Comment

Clark did not fly in the opening scene. That was Rokk (a.k.a. Cos).

Comment

We saw Zod already in season 6. I posted in another thread that Zod cannot be a season long villain b/c before he came out guns blazing trying to take over the world. There is no reason to believe that he will be any more calculating in his efforts this time.

And we aren't really seeing Zod in his physical form, it is Davis as Zod. It is about the same as having Lex be the vessel for Zod in season 6. The only difference is Zod is supposed to be Davis' "father" so there is a connection there. It's just boring to me that we are going to see the same thing.

Comment

we've already done zod before why can't season 9 be about intergang or darkseid or even Hank Henshaw?

Comment

MOD EDIT

To me, I'd say it lived up to the hype, I loved every second of it.

Zod as a season villian could indeed work as he could take his time and be more calculative, why? Because he will have been humbled by his first defeat and rather than rush in like last time he will seek a weakness and exploit it and then strike, simplez!
                            Last edited by Atomic girl; 05-15-2009, 11:11 AM. Reason: rule #15

Comment

But that's not Zod or any other Kryptonian villain that has been on SV. Everytime a Kryptonian has come to earth (Zod and his disciples before that) they have come in full force from the beginning. It worked the first time b/c Brainiac was the one plotting and being calculated in trying to release Zod. And like I've said, we've been there and done that. . . give us someone else to be the villain, there are plenty to choose from.

IMO, there are 3 things that really hurt what otherwise could've been one of the best episodes ever on SV. Number 1 was the horrible Jimmy plot twist they gave us. That was awful and a really bad move. Number 2 was Zod for the reasons I've already given. And number 3 was the Clark/DD "fight". We saw that much from the Director's Cut. It was very anti-climactic after a huge buildup for a throwdown. I realize they couldn't do a whole lot due to budget but they could've given us more.

But don't mistake my being upset right now with a dislike for the show. Far from it. I have watched this show since day one and will watch until the end. It is my favorite show on tv. However, I can disagree with a decision the writers have made and give my opinion on it. It doesn't mean I dislike the show or am any less of a fan for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎