No announcement yet.

Other hunters coming after Sam & Dean

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other hunters coming after Sam & Dean

Does anyone else think that other hunters should be frothing mad about the Winchesters' role in starting the Apocalypse & making it happen (breaking the 1st & last seals)? I think to make it realistic, they should have Sam & Dean get hunted by all sorts of hunters next season based on their role in the Apocalypse.

Would kinda be a repeat...they already did that when Sam was revealed to be tainted...of course they kinda had the right idea.

Comment

i think they need to be more worried about the angels tracking them down for disobeying.

Comment

I don't think so, I mean, the angels aren't going to let some human kill Dean are they? Don't they still need him?

Comment

i have no clue if they would still need him dont know what exactly his role was. thought he was ment to stop lucifer. unless he has to kill lucifer when he escapes or something. just a little confused in the deans role part and why uriel was evil when all the angels wanted lucifer out. i think everyone will just be out to get everyone next season.

Comment

I think the conflict between Zack and Castiel would make a better sub-plot in Season 5.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              i have no clue if they would still need him dont know what exactly his role was. thought he was ment to stop lucifer. unless he has to kill lucifer when he escapes or something. just a little confused in the deans role part and why uriel was evil when all the angels wanted lucifer out. i think everyone will just be out to get everyone next season.
              A Sam & Dean free for all bounty hunt. That would be cool. Angels, hunters, demons, oh my!

Comment

I don't see why any hunter would want to hunt down and kill Sam & Dean, when they have the apocalypse to worry about. Killing Sam & Dean just for not being able to stop it? That's harsh. Maybe I could see hunters going after Sam, though.

Comment

Most of the other hunters don't know the boy's direct link to this mess. They have general ideas and assumptions probably - unless someone tells them.

And right now, most of the hunters probably know something big is going down but they don't know what so they're probably preparing themselves and not looking at who to blame.

Comment

It would make sense that some of the hunters might be after Sam and Dean because if you look at the reaction of hunters after the devils gate was opened, you can only imagine how pissed they would be that the winchesters brought on the end of the world. It seems like now tho, that the hunters may have to start working together since its pretty clear that senior management and the demons don't care what happens to the humans during this battle.

Uriel said that he only killed the angels that said no. Which means that not all angels wanted Lucifer to be free. It could be because Zach wanted to see how the "grunt" angels would react if they were given this option to see how many would side with the senior management. Or, Uriel could have had his own agenda, despite senior management wanting the same thing. Either way, it seems that a lot of the angels did not want the apocalypse to happen and were actually trying to prevent the seals from breaking, but didn't know they were getting played.

Comment

I think pretty much everyone is going to be after the boys next year. Heaven, Hell, Hunters, everyone.

Team Winchester versus the world....

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎