No announcement yet.

heartbreaking decision or hero sendoff

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heartbreaking decision or hero sendoff

What do you thing was the finale plan played in DD???, because for me it is so confuse like all episode..
    heartbreaking decision?
    0%
    hero sendoff?
    0%
    I dont have any idea, what they want to did it
    0%

He decided to leave his human side behind him. Atleast that is what he told Chloe in the end...

Comment

Heartbreaking decision, he had to leave everyone behind and cut off his emotional connections.

Comment

Heartbreaking decision, for sure

Comment

To me, it means Clark will be in next season like a phoenix from the ashes. He will have horrible moments, depression, dark path and then it will make him stronger, more mature and ready to move on and become the Man Of Steel. Life is like this : when you are down (I mean really down), your thoughts, feelings, emotions lead you at the lowest and after you have a kind of renaissance. Like a new birth, a new beginning, Clark will have to live that and I am sure he will win

Comment

I think the writing team themselves have no clue as to Clark's new direction.They seem to be making it up on a daily basis.

Comment

If season 8 was the last season, I think there would have been a hero send off. Clark leaving to go to the FOS to finish his training with IA Jor-el and becoming Superman.

But since there is a 9 season, they made it a heartbreaking decision. Clark leaving his human side behind and entering a dark place. Season 9 will be about how he finally learns to accept both his Krytonian heritage and his human upbringing and finds a balance between them.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎