• Show
Clear All

i miss him
    all his scenes with lois were awesome..

Comment

"to me, Valetine's Day is like figuring out how babies are born."

My favorite! I love him so much!

Comment

^ I remember that. Or in "Stiletto" when Lois told him she was picking up his rebound and he looked at her up and down and said, "I'm flattered, but I just broke up with Chloe...."

Classic!

Or when they met outside the Talon in the beginning of "Hydro" to sell Lois GA pics and she was like "how is it that you end up with the first shots of Green Arrow?" He put this adorable face......

Man... I still miss him.

Comment

Seeing the look on his face when he found out who Clark really was!!!!!!

Comment

Here's one of my favorite Jimmy moments-The scene in Crimson, When Jimmy, Chloe and Lois were still at Lex and Lana's engagement party that Clark just crashed and Jimmy says to Chloe that it was weird to see Lois acting like a girl!

Comment

Originally posted by dotsie23
              Here's one of my favorite Jimmy moments-The scene in Crimson, When Jimmy, Chloe and Lois were still at Lex and Lana's engagement party that Clark just crashed and Jimmy says to Chloe that it was weird to see Lois acting like a girl!
              Haha, that was a good scene.

Comment

Without Jimmy we wouldn't have had Crimson. He brought "Lois and Clark" together. Without him we wouldn't have had "Lois and Clark would be great together...i feel it in my gut" (Bride). He was soo funny around Lois and in awe of Clark/RBB. I loved Identity where he figured out Clark's secret. And in Stiletto we saw the three of them work together. But I esp loved Doomsday. He was soo perfect. His reaction, his expressions. *sniff* gonna miss u Jimbo.

Comment

Actually I like all the scenes he was in, because he's(or was) such a cutie...Oh I miss him so much

Comment

I loved every scene he was in and honestly these last three years he's saved me from absolutely hating some of the episodes.

Some of his highlights though are

When he figures out Clark's double identity in "Identity"

His entire conversation with Lois trying to talk her out of being Stiletto in "Stiletto"

The entire dream sequence in "Noir" and how he figured that all out in the real world too

When he punched the Ingergang guy and managed to escape. Then he helped Lois with Clark in "Stiletto"

I think I'll stop there otherwise I'll be listing nearly everything he did from the beginning of season six to the end of season eight.

Comment

Yeah, the Lois, Clark, Jimmy moment in Stiletto rocked. Ooh, so iconic, gave me chills

I loved when he when he discovered Clark's secret as well. Best. Face. Ever. I have it immortalized in an icon somewhere...

Comment

In "Doomsday" when he finally figured out that Clark was the RBB. His loyalty was amazing.

Comment

Fav Jimmy Moments:
                          Finding Out Clark's Secret in Doomsday
                          "Ring that Bell" (forget which episode)
                          Working the Clois in Bride
                          The whole Clark Lois Jimmy scene in Stiletto
                          Noir Dream Sequence
                          Jimmy in Crimson Getting Clois together and the Lois being a girl comment
                          Plus the Hydro scene where Lois meets Jimmy to get Photos of GA

All right, all Jimmy scenes are awesome.

Were awesome...

I miss him.

Comment

AA is the type of actor that walks into a scene and immediately you just feel your heart melt. He was a great Jimmy and all of his scenes are so sweet.

Comment

I love the scene in "Fallout" where Lex totally underestimates him and Jimmy gets the pictures that unknowingly help Clark and Chloe save the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎