No announcement yet.

Favorite jimmy moment

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite jimmy moment

In the last 3 years, we've grown to love Jimmy Olsen and Aaron Ashmore's potrayal of him.

Thanks Aaron, for giving us such a quirky and lovable character.

We've had some great moments of Jimmy Olsen in the last 3 seasons. What are some of yours?

I personally love every moment he was on camera with Clark and Lois. They were so iconic together. But I think one moment that sticks out the most is Jimmy telling Clark that he wanted to settle their differences on the basketball court in s6. I'll always laugh when I hear "I'm your bro, not your foe. Ring that bell."

RIP JIMMY OLSEN! WE WILL MISS YOU!

LOL, "Ring that Bell!" Yes, I always laughed during the scenes he was on screen and he told ppl to do that! But, my favorite episode of him would have to be "Appocolypse" when Clark meets the AU version of "Jimmy" and is asked about his tie and he tells C.K. about Chloe and her giving him that tie and why he always wore it. I feel sorry for Aron...he must've been sure that he was THE Jimmy Olsen, and then the script writers give him his lines, and he finds out he dies and isn't the "REAL" Jimmy Olsen. You ARE THEE Jimmy Olsen in my list man! Here's to you!!!

Comment

I know....! Aww!

And all the times he worked with Lois... Hydro anyone?

"How can be be there one minute and then gone like the nineties???"

:0)

Comment

the end of Doomsday...omg...so sad! and when he found out about Clark..."always, CK." Awesome!

~H

Comment

I'm not back stabing my man Jimmy, but what if it's good that AA's Jimmy's dead? I mean TPTB probably realised that they have too many ppl on the show that know about Clark now, and what if Jimmy had turned into Pete, and would've blown Clarks secret eventually? I hope the "New" Jimmy Olsen does us good!!!

Comment

For me, it'll be WAY hard to accept another Jimmy Olsen after the outstanding job that Aaron Ashmore did in that role. He was such an iconic, recognizable, and fun version of Jimmy, and I think that loads of fans will miss him. I loved the moments he had with Lois and Clark, too, especially in "Stiletto." His last conversation with Chloe was pretty touching, too. It's just too bad that they couldn't have a happy ending.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Every time he smiled is my favorite Jimmy moment. Jimmy had such a sweet smile.

Comment

I loved Jimmy in the finale. I swear I was thinking, "God, I don't care about anything Clois next season if I can at least see more Lois and Jimmy scenes" when I saw their hilarious DP scene. It was just gold. And I loved the interaction between Jimmy and Lois in Stiletto too.

Damn it! I was starting to really LOVE Jimmy. I've always liked him. Rooted for Chimmy even when others were hating that relationship. But after Turbulence I really started to love him. AA's acting was just so fierce! I liked Jimmy with a slight edge, or at least finally getting his own independent arc (even though I didn't like the junkie story, at least it was a story about him).

Sigh. There's no going back now.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Ray Man
                LOL, "Ring that Bell!" Yes, I always laughed during the scenes he was on screen and he told ppl to do that! But, my favorite episode of him would have to be "Appocolypse" when Clark meets the AU version of "Jimmy" and is asked about his tie and he tells C.K. about Chloe and her giving him that tie and why he always wore it. I feel sorry for Aron...he must've been sure that he was THE Jimmy Olsen, and then the script writers give him his lines, and he finds out he dies and isn't the "REAL" Jimmy Olsen. You ARE THEE Jimmy Olsen in my list man! Here's to you!!!
                All great scenes. I also love when Jimmy met Clark and told him his name was actually "JAMES Olsen and not Jimmy." The whole Chimmy scene was too die for with Chloe asking, "Since when?" and Jimmy responding, "S-since nowish."

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Deana
                He did.

And now I wanna cry.
                Last edited by Ella; 05-18-2009, 04:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

So is Henery Jimmys 1st or 2nd name? Why did'nt they have Chloes character call him by his full name when he meets Clark then if they were sure of killing off Jimmy?
                  Last edited by Ray Man; 05-19-2009, 01:18 PM.

Comment

*cries* I've loved everything except for the drug storyline.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Deana
                    *cries* I'm really crying.
                    Last edited by amberdawn; 05-19-2009, 02:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I loved all his scenes with Lois. I was a Chimmy fan but I loved the Jimmy/Lois scenes because it was the iconic duo, working together like they would in the future. I also loved his scenes with Clark - again, the iconic angle.

Really, I've loved every minute of Jimmy, even the drug storyline...all I wanted to do during that storyline was enter the show and hold Jimmy until he let go of his addiction. He was an AMAZING Jimmy Olsen...and his performance as THE Jimmy Olsen will never be forgotten.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by amberdawn
                      *cries* I'm really crying.
                      *hugs Amber* I feel like crying...
                      Last edited by Violet-Shadow; 05-22-2009, 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Oh man. I have so many favorites. I love the two times Jimmy found out the truth about Clark and the surge of love and understanding he had for Chloe, both times, as a result. I love Jimmy accepting Chloe's powers in Gemini and giving Chloe and Davis the apartment in Doomsday. What forgiveness.

But yeah... finding out Clark's secret... those moments are my favorite.

Jimmy/Lois was wonderful as well.

Comment

no sorry i got nothin

Comment

I loved the drug storyline, I loved him in Identity and I loved all his scenes with Lois

Comment

I thought the scene where he sets up the movie date with Chloe to watch "The Big Sleep" was really cute. I also loved the scene where Lois and Jimmy were in the meet locker in "Descent", with Jimmy foretelling their working relationship. Of course, all the stuff in "Identity" was great. Jimmy learning Clark's secret in "Doomsday" was great too.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎