Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone even appreciated that Chloe is ALIVE?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But like I said, if you don't want to see something, you'll convince yourself to no end that it just isn't there. No matter what they show onscreen.
    Bias almost always plays a role in how we perceive things in television shows. However, that doesn't mean that I'm just not seeing it because I don't want to. That's a little unfair.

And in case this is being applied to Clark/Lois in general, Chloe fans aren't the only ones who don't like how they have handled the pairing and don't feel the romantic chemistry.

As for him telling Chloe there were so many times he wanted to tell her... there were so many times he wanted to tell anyone.
    I didn't know I said otherwise. Yes, Chloe was not the only one he wanted to let in on the secret, but my point was that had Chloe and Lana, for example, not known the secret, he probably would have voluntarily told them as well in the same circumstance.

I think their friendship has taken a drastic turn though, and I think fans should prepare themselves for that.
    Disappointment is nothing new to Chlark fans.

I want him to be angry at her. I want him to resent her. I want him to carry all the emotions alot of fans carry toward Chloe. I want her to redeem herself. I want her to gain back his trust, along with all of ours.
    I'd like to see Chloe a little mad at Clark for leaving her after she'd lost everyone else. I don't see why Clark would be mad at Chloe, especially as nothing in their final scene gave me the impression that he was. And I'm glad. Clark's a big boy and can make his own choices no matter what Chloe says. If he doesn't, then it's his own fault.

If they actually have him angry at her, then I am really done with Smallville. That's not the kind of person I want to watch become a hero.

And I hope Clark comes back for himself, and not for someone specifically. I hope he decides to return because he feels incomplete and he realizes he has a purpose and a destiny to fulfil.
    I agree.

Chloe is ONE of Clark's best friends. But I think its safe to say that after all this time, Lois and Clark consider themselves best friends. They've been through a lot together in the last year alone. He obviously trusts her, and she trusts him. It's not odd for him to have more than one best friend.
    He's never referred to her as his best friend, that is the point. I think Lois is a close friend, but if he were to name a best friend, then from what's been said and what I see - Chloe would be it.

And to be honest, it sounds so greedy when fans say that Chloe is Clark's only best friend because of "Infamous". Lois is just as much Clark's bff as Chloe is.
    It has been stated multiple times over the years that Chloe is Clark's best friend, as well as seen onscreen. They have never referred to Lois as such, however up until the finale she was his work partner, friend, and supposed love interest.

And I'm greedy?
    Last edited by Reporter; 07-03-2009, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• Im honestly glad that Chloe survived. I think she should be there until the end its fun to have someone else from the start.

Comment

• LOOOOL. i m happy she is alive. she is the only reason i watch the show. when she leaves i say goodbye to smallville.

Comment

• ^^ agreed. Chloe is the bread and butter of Smallville and if she goes then I go.

Comment

• No. I wish she died

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigx07
              ^^ agreed. Chloe is the bread and butter of Smallville and if she goes then I go.
              Prove it.

Comment

• I voted i wanna see her die.I liked her in the first few seasons but now i wanna see how the writers kill her off in a epic way.Because really she dident need to stay this long so make her die awsomely or make her a superhero!

Comment

• Smallville is entirely its own spin....it's like a new comic book...there is no other...it is its own series and story based on the same roots....this is the main reason I was mad with the whole Henry James Olsen thing....Jimmy didnt have to die because he was older....they had an awesome actor to be Jimmy and they blew it....he already had a great chemistry with both Lois and Clark(well near the end anyway because he was always jealous of him)....for me the best thing they could do in season 8 would be this: kill Chloe....now I know, I know....what the heck am I sayin? I LOVE CHLOE! Personally I think the show couldnt be without Chloe...BUT....there is a but....in the Legion episode we heard that history never heard of her and I think that in the end she had to die in Doomsday saving Clark or sth....that way in the future, Superman would have every excuse to be mad at the creature and Doomsday would have a reason to shout "Metropolis" every now and again as he did in the comics while he headed that way...Jimmy would be alive and older and with a great actor portraying him and Chloe, a character just for the show would have served her purpose....and Boom! There's your re imagining....whats this whole line with mytholgy craziness thats been going on...? I dont know....for me that would be the perfect ending for Chole and season 8 and in season 9 that would be a much more believable excuse for Clark to wear black and he and Jimmy would be close friends having the memory of Chloe bonding them further....and of course a more beliavable excuse for Oliver to be drunk all the time....having one of them die because of their mistakes....Jimmy was never that close with Oliver and he became more close with Clark near the end...sorry I rumbled....but Doomsday would be better in my opinion with all these....

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎