Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zachariah

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I found interesting was his claim that this wasn't the first "planetary enema" that they had administered. You heard it here first, people: aliens exist in Supernatural. Maybe that's what God's doing ("God has left the building"). He's off creating other species on some far distant planet, and the angels are just waiting for him to leave so that they can go in and mop up all the evil that their boss left behind. Is this actually God's plan, or are the angels only doing what they think He wants?

Furthermore, does this mean that there are alien demons? Are there different Hells for different planets, or is there just one where all bad things go? Presumably there's only one Lucifer, and that the "keyhole" to his prison was on Earth, but why did God make it that way (if He did, maybe the angels imprisoned Lucifer)? Was Earth the first of God's creations, or were there others before us? Does that mean Lucifer was just hunky-dory with the earlier creations, and humans just pissed him off for some reason?

So many questions.

Comment

Originally posted by He Who Lurks
      What I found interesting was his claim that this wasn't the first "planetary enema" that they had administered. You heard it here first, people: aliens exist in Supernatural. Maybe that's what God's doing ("God has left the building"). He's off creating other species on some far distant planet, and the angels are just waiting for him to leave so that they can go in and mop up all the evil that their boss left behind. Is this actually God's plan, or are the angels only doing what they think He wants?

Furthermore, does this mean that there are alien demons? Are there different Hells for different planets, or is there just one where all bad things go? Presumably there's only one Lucifer, and that the "keyhole" to his prison was on Earth, but why did God make it that way (if He did, maybe the angels imprisoned Lucifer)? Was Earth the first of God's creations, or were there others before us? Does that mean Lucifer was just hunky-dory with the earlier creations, and humans just pissed him off for some reason?

So many questions.
      Very interesting ideas there! It would be pretty crazy if it ended up being like there are other planets with alien angels and demons and stuff like that. I think what Zach was referring to tho, when he said that this wasnt the first planetary enema was that this isnt the first time they have "cleansed" the world. Meaning that they have I guess "rebooted" the world before in this way? Who knows? Like you said so many questions! Can't wait till season 5!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎