No announcement yet.

Favorite Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Scene

What was your favorite scene this episode?
    Dean/Castiel awesome talk
    0%
    Sam killing Lilith...whoops
    0%
    Brothers Killing Ruby...together
    0%
    Castiel Siding with Dean/Sam - kicking the other angels to the curb
    0%
    one scene? - the whole freaking episode rocked!!
    0%
    Brothers United in the end
    0%
    Other
    0%

i bet the majorty will say Ruby being stabbed, people seem to dislike her like i disliked evil Green arrow, lol

------------

best scene, Castiel sending zachy for a ride

Comment

The whole thing was just unbelievable

Comment

I was expecting Dean to just come in and stab Ruby but when Sam grabbed her from behind I was like "FINALLY SAMMY!" lol.

Comment

Loved, loved when Cas came charging in with that knife and sided with Dean!! I literally shouted "It's about damn time"! Was so glad to see that..

That said, the entire thing was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarro345
            I was expecting Dean to just come in and stab Ruby but when Sam grabbed her from behind I was like "FINALLY SAMMY!" lol.
            i totally agree that made it even better because for so long the only reason she was alive was because sam wanted her alive but by doing that he basically said lets kill the *****
            Last edited by Ginx; 05-14-2009, 08:34 PM.

Comment

I love that they killed Ruby together. It was such a great scene. They should have done that two years ago

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
                Loved, loved when Cas came charging in with that knife and sided with Dean!! I literally shouted "It's about damn time"! Was so glad to see that..

That was sooo good!

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan

It was awesome. I'm so glad Castiel came around, he's such a lovable angel despite his 'need to obey'

Comment

The brothers standing together in the end.

No doubt their relationship will be a little rocky next season. It wouldn't be realistic if it wasn't. But we could finally see Sam rethink things tonight. I have absolutely no doubt that he has had his doubts on and off all along that maybe Dean was right. But we really really got to see him hesitate here. I think he pulled out of his head a little and looked at things alltogether. What he was doing. How things were between him and Dean. I honestly felt like we got to see a lot of Sammy, especially when he didn't want to do anything to that girl possessed by the demon. I knew the boy that thinks about right and wrong was still in there.

I have no doubt that he would have allied back with Dean again IF ONLY HE HAD GOTTEN DEAN'S REAL MESSAGE!!! Not that nasty horrible one. But they were both sorry and wanted to be together again you could see that in this episode.

So the way it ended with Sam's apology and grabbing each others jackets. Connecting. Standing side by side. I think this is where they are at.

They are brothers and nothing is going to change that. And I think next season they are going to start this shifting around one another. Learning to trust and work together again. It won't be easy but I think they have been though so much chaos this past season that it has stripped them down to the one thing they have left. The concrete, never ending brotherly bond.
                    Last edited by SweetOne; 05-14-2009, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Well this was just awesome in general, but I think I really liked the scene where Dean and Sam killed Ruby together. Because that (I think) really signified the brothers gettting back together, and Ruby is no more!!!

Comment

Most of those options are all from the same scene, but that scene was the coolest.

Comment

I liked when on the table lay hamburgers, beer...haha..it was very funny

Comment

i had to vote the boys killing Ruby. The reconnect and the clutching of the jackets was nice but that moment was true Winchester brother solidarity and so that was the moment, in my head, when the boys clicked back together.

So that will always get the FTW from me.

Comment

Bobby yelling at Dean was the best part by far!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎