Clear All

• Azazel

WTF!! How did he survive!?

It was a flashback to the 70's.

Comment

Wow i totally missed that??

Comment

.....whoa..

hes right...i saw the date, but didnt realize THAT was it...

so...if azazel's back, he's back once armageddon starts...not yet..

i totally missed that....yea, because AZAZEL ASKED lucifer "what the heck? child? special child?"

so why wouldnt he know, unless it hadnt happened!!!!!!!!

BINGO

Comment

Yeah i think the date was 1972. Thats awesome how it works perfectly with the continuity. The episode where Dean goes back in time took place in 1973 i think, so thats where Azazel was just beginning with his part and 1972 is where the task was assigned to him. I love the perfect continuity in this show!

Comment

Ah okay too much going on!

*sigh* this Show is amazing

Comment

this show really is amazing. it might be too amazing. i don't know how im gonna wait a couple of months for a new season.

more to the point, it was awesome that lucifer was the father of azazel, if i heard correctly. i don't know if he literally meant father as in biological, or as in a follower to a leader. but if he is his true father, that means meg was the grand daughter of lucifer, she should have been way tougher

Comment

^ Completely agreed. Although, Meg did have a certain fight in her...

Comment

Meg IS STILL OUT THERE!

It was awesome seeing Azazel (I love how he possessed Dr Walden).

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                    Meg IS STILL OUT THERE!

It was awesome seeing Azazel (I love how he possessed Dr Walden).
                    thats where i knew him from, i knew he looked familiar, spn and sv love to share characters don't they?

Comment

I just watched it again...Lucifer's voice is freaky when hes talking to YED

Comment

Originally posted by luthoratemybaby
                        thats where i knew him from, i knew he looked familiar, spn and sv love to share characters don't they?
                        ya once i saw walden i was like o nice the freaky guy from smallville and what a perfect part for as a crazy killing priest

Comment

Originally posted by luthoratemybaby
                          this show really is amazing. it might be too amazing. i don't know how im gonna wait a couple of months for a new season.

more to the point, it was awesome that lucifer was the father of azazel, if i heard correctly. i don't know if he literally meant father as in biological, or as in a follower to a leader. but if he is his true father, that means meg was the grand daughter of lucifer, she should have been way tougher
                          I thought he meant "father" as in all of demons being Lucifer's "children". The same way people refer to god as "father".

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarro345
                            I thought he meant "father" as in all of demons being Lucifer's "children". The same way people refer to god as "father".

i don't know, because they have stated that demons can't have children, but lucifer being an angel, maybe he could. i just don't think the demons would want to "worship" lucifer the way angels do god. they wouldn't want the same ways as them. i don't know i hope he actually was the son of lucifer, because that would mean sam has some devil in him. literally.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                            I just watched it again...Lucifer's voice is freaky when hes talking to YED

i posted this somewhere else, but maybe they got the idea for the voice of lucifer from this video. which i can't post a link to. just youtube mark twain's the mysterious stranger
                            Last edited by luthoratemybaby; 05-24-2009, 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah, I didn't really get the sense that Azazel was literally Lucifer's kid. He was just referring to Lucifer as the demons' "god". And seeing as demons were originally humans, Meg and the other guy could have literally been Azazel's kids. Maybe they were just one big evil family when they were alive. Or he could have just been lying.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎