Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Jor-El have sent Clark the crystal...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Jor-El have sent Clark the crystal...

I know it's totally far fetched. But probably not. I just watched this episode for like the millionth time this morning, and it hit me. Jor-El had motive to send Clark to the Phantom Zone too!

In season 7, he told Clark the first part of his training was to watch Kara. Kara got sent to the PZ at the end of s7, what if Jor-El reprogrammed the crystal and sent it to Clark so that Clark could save Kara?

I just don't think it was Brainiac. Even if his plan was to let Faeora out of the PZ, how could he have known she'd have a vessel as soon as he got out. In other words, if Lois hadn't gotten stuck in the PZ with Clark, Faeora wouldn't have a vessel.

And, I mean Brainiac should have know that Clark would find Kara, right? So why risk having them two meet up in PZ....

This is why I think Jor-El is behind the programming.... It wouldn't even be OOC with Smallville's Jor-El, being as everything he's done, when it came to Clark's destiny was extremly unorthodox..... It wasn't even until "AByss" two episodes later, that Clark calls him "Father" and Jor-El says he's "proud of him...."

Anyone think this is a plausable theory?
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎