View Poll Results: Is Ruby Azazel's daughter (aka Meg)?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

2 5.71%
  • No.

18 51.43%
  • Maybe . . .

8 22.86%
  • That's the stupidist idea I've ever heard in my life.

7 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Regular
    That fallen Angel thing seems kinda relevant though; it looks like Lucifer created the first demons by feeding humans his own blood.

Banned
    Possibly, but didn't Ruby tell Sam that Lucifer just tortured Lilith until she went baby-eating insane?

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheANIMAL (marcus) View Post
    baby-eating insane?
    Man, I hate when that happens... It ruins my day!

there is a scene that's been transcribed in a issue of tv guide that pretty muc reveals that the meg demon and the ruby demon aren't the same.

Here there is the transcript:
    [SPOILER]

INT MOTEL ROOM - NIGHT - CONTINUOUS

Dean Struggles. As --

The MOTEL DOOR OPENS. And a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, 30, ENTERS. Along with a DEMON MINION.

BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
    I always knew you were a big, dumb, slow, dim pain in the ass, Dean. But I never dreamt you were so V.I.P. I mean, you're supposed to ice the Devil? You? if I'd known, I'd've ripped your pretty, pretty face off ages ago.

DEAN
    (chilled)
    ...Ruby...

BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
    (rolls her eyes)
    Try again. Go back further.

DEAN
    Meg.[COLOR=#000 !important].[/COLOR]
    [/SPOILER]

So if she is the meg demon in that scene but not the ruby demon it would mean they are two different demons right. And yes I know this is the spoiler section but I'm still using the spoiler tags.

Banned
    I thought so .

Is there anyone besides me that would like to know what happened to Meg from season two through five?

I think we should get a background episode showing us that Azazel banished Meg from going after Sam anymore since he plays such a huge part with releasing Lucifer; that would explain why Meg just finally showed up in the fifth season premiere. It's probably something that isn't needed, but it would be cool to find out for the hardcore fans. Even seeing Meg interact with Lilith beforehand would be interesting. Perhaps Meg made a deal to kill Dean after Sam kills Lilith.

I think Meg probably helped Lilith break the various seals between the 1st & 66th ones.

No I believe Ruby and Meg are two different demons.

New In Town

I too agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel before Zod View Post
    It is my belief that Ruby is actually the demon that possessed Meg. Considering that that demon was never sent back to hell after Season 2's "Born Under a Bad Sign", and is presumably still out there, there's a chance she's been right in front of our noses this whole time. I know that an episode revealed that she was a witch at one point, but that doesn't mean she couldn't still be Azazel's daughter. I mean, how do demons breed? I can only assume that they have a child with a human. I don't know if this theory has been touched on already, but I would like to hear some other opinions on this matter.
    I think that the demon who plays Ruby in season 1-2 definetly also plays Meg in season 3-..... there are several things that meg does when with the Winchesterís that are pretty identical to how ruby acted and the fact how ruby seemed like she had a thing for Sam... and then meg GETS with Sammy boy! Come on. Also meg just seems to know a little bit to much a bout the boys and how to get on there
    Good side right away like she already known them or knows what they like to a certain way extent I know there will never be any solid
    Proof but how hard is it to believe that ruby just suddenly leaves bye bye and meg comes creepin in right after her..... not very hard for me to definetly believe they are the same
    Exact demon!!!!
    Btw sorry Iím like 13 years late on this post hahahhaa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12