No announcement yet.

Ruby = Meg Demon

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruby = Meg Demon

It is my belief that Ruby is actually the demon that possessed Meg. Considering that that demon was never sent back to hell after Season 2's "Born Under a Bad Sign", and is presumably still out there, there's a chance she's been right in front of our noses this whole time. I know that an episode revealed that she was a witch at one point, but that doesn't mean she couldn't still be Azazel's daughter. I mean, how do demons breed? I can only assume that they have a child with a human. I don't know if this theory has been touched on already, but I would like to hear some other opinions on this matter.
    Yes.
    0%
    No.
    0%
    Maybe . . .
    0%
    That's the stupidist idea I've ever heard in my life.
    0%

That would be awesome and tie up a loose plot line as the demon just ran off in "BUABS", but then that might be in "retcon" territory since Ruby did tell her "human" life story in "Malleus Maleficarum".

Although it could be a ploy, and since she is Azazel's daughter, she could've told the brothers about her human mother experience as a witch. Meaning the witch demon in that episode was in on it as well. Also why Ruby probably did fight that good in the episode as she didn't really want to kill the witch demon.

It could be quite possible.
    Last edited by Call_Me_Ishmael; 05-14-2009, 11:01 AM.

Comment

It doesn't neccesarily have to be retcon. She could've had a human mother, and Azazel as her father. I know it's still in "iffy" territory, but I still believe!

Comment

We do know that "Meg" is capable of witchcraft and she did have a thing for Sam just like Ruby does. This would also explain why Ruby seems to be participating in Azazel's end game. We also never had the demon give us a name when it was in Meg's body. This is a sound theory but there are a few flaws like why did Ruby wait so long to make contact?

Comment

^^In "BUABS" she claimed that she had no interest in the master plan. I'm assuming that after Azazel's death, she changed her mind, and decides to carry on her father's work. This fits, because Ruby showed up not long after.

Comment

At first time i thought the same but then i changed my mind but now im not so sure! with them both knowing Witch craft and both having a thing about Sammy! but if it was Meg wouldnt she of said something about it in the finale i think she would?

Comment

NO

Comment

confirmed. no.

Comment

Sigh . . . There goes my fantastic theory. But how the heck do they explain what Meg has been up to all this time? And are we going to keep calling her Meg, or are we going to get her real demon name (If she has one), because calling her Meg is too confusing.

Comment

it was a good thoery.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
                      Sigh . . . There goes my fantastic theory. But how the heck do they explain what Meg has been up to all this time? And are we going to keep calling her Meg, or are we going to get her real demon name (If she has one), because calling her Meg is too confusing.
                      It will be explained.

That is all.

Comment

I thought demons were just human souls that had been bent out of shape in hell. Remember how Dean was worried about becoming a demon when he was having that trip in Bob's head? I think the reason Meg is Azazel's daughter is because Meg first started turning into a demon through drinking Azazel's blood, like Sam and his recent black eyes deal; if Sam goes all the way I guess he'll have a new daddy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
                          I thought demons were just human souls that had been bent out of shape in hell. Remember how Dean was worried about becoming a demon when he was having that trip in Bob's head? I think the reason Meg is Azazel's daughter is because Meg first started turning into a demon through drinking Azazel's blood, like Sam and his recent black eyes deal; if Sam goes all the way I guess he'll have a new daddy too.
                          actually demons are Fallen Angels in the supernatural myth maybe but for real there supoosed to be Fallen Angels like Lucifer

Comment

I know about demons in Christian mythology, I was actually referring to Supernatural.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                              actually demons are Fallen Angels in the supernatural myth maybe but for real there supoosed to be Fallen Angels like Lucifer
                              No, i dont know where you pulled that one from but Demons for the majority are twisted human souls according to Supernatural.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎