Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Posts
    492

    Erica Durance on CDN ETalk Daily

    I was just watching ETalk Daily, since there are always late night reruns and the interviewer was talking about how tomorrow is the "much anticipated Smallville finale"...and it talked about how Erica Durance is a Calgary Native from Alberta, here in Canada...and then the announcer said that Erica said that the finale is "heartbreaking, surprising and magical."

    I know, it's not much...but definitely something. Seems like the finale is being promoted now in these few days prior to it. I hope the Clois scene today in the finale is that "magical" reference.

  2. #2
    Mod of Steel Vergon6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Location
    The Twilighty Zone
    Posts
    25,353
    Yeah that is the exact same way she described the finale to Matt at TV Guide.

  3. #3
    Posting Pro baltazor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,546
    In a few hours we'll have our own opinion. The wait is OVER !! I am starting to think the three months we'll have to wait until the season 9 opener...

  4. #4
    CLOIS IS EVERYTHING !! doodie8808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 08
    Location
    CLOIS LOVE PASSION & DESIRE SETS THE COSMOS ABLAZE
    Posts
    10,667
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkNLanaTogether4Eva View Post
    I was just watching ETalk Daily, since there are always late night reruns and the interviewer was talking about how tomorrow is the "much anticipated Smallville finale"...and it talked about how Erica Durance is a Calgary Native from Alberta, here in Canada...and then the announcer said that Erica said that the finale is "heartbreaking, surprising and magical."

    I know, it's not much...but definitely something. Seems like the finale is being promoted now in these few days prior to it. I hope the Clois scene today in the finale is that "magical" reference.
    r u a closet cloiser because of your clana name i have too ask!

  5. #5
    She's the ONE!!! melissan02's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 07
    Location
    My happy place, grining & thinking..told ya'll so!
    Posts
    5,883
    Thanks for sharing!

    So "heartbreaking, surprising, and magical..."
    then I'm going to need some tissues, antacids, and booze on hand for all three of those!

  6. #6
    Totally Obsessed Tompouce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08
    Location
    Paris, waiting for Clark to save me
    Posts
    6,677
    Thanks Lilly. I am pretty sure we will see something magical between Lois and Clark : AT LAST
    Baltazor, I am sorry to add something but it is not 3 months we have to wait but 4As it seems the season always begins in the middle of September...To think about this makes me depressed but I know how we will spend our time : talking about deaths

  7. #7
    Posting Pro Imzadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Southeast Louisiana
    Posts
    1,108
    From what little was revealed in the "Doomsday" Preview clip, we saw Lois talking to Clark on the phone with the voice synthesizer attached, so he's in his disguise as the RBB while talking to her. Most likely, it'll be 'heartbreaking, surprising, and magical' because he KNOWS he's got one more day before he's to die. He may share some surprising insights about himself because of that Probable circumstance; it may be Sweet and Sad, but will reveal that there's a Definite 'BOND' between them now, which would make it a bit magical, but I still think that it'll be SHORT. There's So Much Else that's happening! However, I suppose we Cloisers should appreciate any Crumb that's thrown our way to give us hope for more to come in Season 9.
    Last edited by Imzadia; 05-14-2009 at 07:15 AM.

  8. #8
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Posts
    492

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by doodie8808 View Post
    r u a closet cloiser because of your clana name i have too ask!
    I am a Cloiser in the current scheme of things

    I was a Clana fan ages ago! Too bad I can't change my name.

    ----- Added 39 Seconds later -----

    Quote Originally Posted by Imzadia View Post
    From what little was revealed in the "Doomsday" Preview clip, we saw Lois talking to Clark on the phone with the voice synthesizer attached, so he's in his disguise as the RBB while talking to her. Most likely, it'll be 'heartbreaking, surprising, and magical' because he KNOWS he's got one more day before he's to die. He may share some surprising insights about himself because of that Probable circumstance; it may be Sweet and Sad, but will reveal that there's a Definite 'BOND' between them now, which would make it a bit magical, but I still think that it'll be SHORT. There's So Much Else that's happening! However, I suppose we Cloisers should appreciate any Crumb that's thrown our way to give us hope for more to come in Season 9.
    I concur!

    ----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

    Quote Originally Posted by Tompouce View Post
    Thanks Lilly. I am pretty sure we will see something magical between Lois and Clark : AT LAST
    Baltazor, I am sorry to add something but it is not 3 months we have to wait but 4As it seems the season always begins in the middle of September...To think about this makes me depressed but I know how we will spend our time : talking about deaths
    No problem, Karine. I hope that something is Clark dying in Lois' arms...wishful thinking..but hey..a girl can dream..right?

    ----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

    Quote Originally Posted by melissan02 View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

    So "heartbreaking, surprising, and magical..."
    then I'm going to need some tissues, antacids, and booze on hand for all three of those!
    Same here, Melissa! Lot's and lot's of KLEENEX to keep us company! I might have to run to the store and stock up on boxes of it..my allergies are killing me..darn pollen!
    Last edited by ClarkNLanaTogether4Eva; 05-14-2009 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #9
    Hopeless Forum Addict Mickey_Bickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    5,911
    Lilly, I'm hoping and thinking the magical moment is also the 'quintessential Lois and Clark moment' that Souders spoiled recently as well!

  10. #10
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey_Bickey View Post
    Lilly, I'm hoping and thinking the magical moment is also the 'quintessential Lois and Clark moment' that Souders spoiled recently as well!
    Me too, Michele!

    Whatever it is, I hope it truly stuns us!

  11. #11
    Hopeless Forum Addict Mickey_Bickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    5,911
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkNLanaTogether4Eva View Post
    Me too, Michele!

    Whatever it is, I hope it truly stuns us!
    Exactly! I'm have big expectations for this episode!!

  12. #12
    Registered User vyperman7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 03
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    12,651
    I am just hoping that this year's finale is better than last year's. I have to say that last year's season finale was the worst one of the show.

  13. #13
    Posting Pro roccanater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    Star City
    Posts
    1,107
    I certainly cannot wait for 8 p.m..

  14. #14
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 08
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by vyperman7 View Post
    I am just hoping that this year's finale is better than last year's. I have to say that last year's season finale was the worst one of the show.
    I have to agree..Arctic was a letdown...the only thing that shocked me was Kara masquerading as Brainiac...didn't see that coming since I didn't watch the Director Cuts..

    But the Fortess coming down and the anti-climactic Lex/Clark confrontation...was really disappointing.

    I think tonight's finale will rock our world.

    ----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

    Quote Originally Posted by roccanater View Post
    I certainly cannot wait for 8 p.m..
    Me too!!!!
    Last edited by ClarkNLanaTogether4Eva; 05-14-2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #15
    Hopeless Forum Addict rajman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    Knockin' on Heavens Door
    Posts
    5,042
    Heartbreaking, is one word that stands out the most to me, in the acting point of view, i think all the actors on the show, especially Tom, will want to show people that he can act, i think he can but to all the people out there who criticise him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •