No announcement yet.

Deaths..........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deaths..........

jacob and juliet. those were just crazy. we finlly learn a bit about jacob but then he dies. and juliet sacrificing herself to save everyone or so we may think the spoilers were right about it being an emotional death like charlies. really sad and both helped do something important.

Gut wrenching to say the least. Man, Josh Holloway was amazing in those moments.

I dont' think Jacob is dead...There's always a twist with Lost, maybe Jacob got to "Faux Locke" We just haven't seen it yet.

Comment

Yeah what was with the two Lockes? His or hisn't he dead?

Comment

Yeah John Locke is dead. But who Jacob was talking to at the beginning of the show...That's who Faux Locke is.

Comment

What the hell just happened in this episode? Let's start with Locke. It looks like he sort of became the guy that Jacob was talking to at the beginning of the episode. Jacob told him that he found his "loophole". I'm really confused about what happened with the bomb. Is Juliet really dead or did everything that Jack was trying to do work?

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
            What the hell just happened in this episode? Let's start with Locke. It looks like he sort of became the guy that Jacob was talking to at the beginning of the episode. Jacob told him that he found his "loophole". I'm really confused about what happened with the bomb. Is Juliet really dead or did everything that Jack was trying to do work?
            Yeah, it looks like he finally found the way to kill Jacob. But, I guess he physically couldn't kill Jacob so he had Ben do is dirty work. The bomb looked like it exploded, but of course we have to wait another 8-9months for any answers.
            Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-13-2009, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Argh... I hate it that we have to wait that long, but I guess it's just a fact of life. I hope that Juliet isn't dead, but she did have a "death scene" reminiscent of Charlie's in how powerful and emotionally gut-wrenching it was. Perhaps Jack's plan really WILL succeed, and the past/present will be somewhat "rebooted." That would seem to cheapen things, though, in a way, because it would mean that so much that we've seen and invested our viewing time in wouldn't have even occurred.

Then as for Jacob, do you really think he can truly die that way? I mean, he certainly LOOKED dead, but he seems rather like Richard Alpert, since he's obviously been around for several hundred years without aging a bit. I guess he could be like many immortal characters in other media, especially comics, who can't die unless they're physically killed by someone...

I almost wonder if the guy who was trying to convince Ben to KILL Jacob was really the Smoke Monster's original manifestation... After all, it's shown up as various "dead" characters over the course of time, and it was the thing that had appeared as Alex and told Ben to listen to "Locke." What do you think?

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                jacob and juliet. those were just crazy. we finlly learn a bit about jacob but then he dies. and juliet sacrificing herself to save everyone or so we may think the spoilers were right about it being an emotional death like charlies. really sad and both helped do something important.
                Who called it? ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                  Who called it? ME.
                  ya you did everyone else thought it was sawyer or ben lol.

Comment

It just felt like it was going to be her. Can't explain it really but the way they were playing the "poor Juliet" card so hardcore just made it seem that way to me.

BTW, I don't know if he's really dead or not but I also called that Sayid could die because he served the island's purpose in shooting Ben - his death just wouldn't have the big Charlie-esque emotional ties to it.

Comment

ya technically he didnt die in the finale but hey he could die in the premiere. guess we have to wait and see.

Comment

We'll just have to wait and see. But eh, if John could come back after getting shot by Ben then Sayid could too.... I just don't really see why because it seems like his purpose on the island has been fulfilled. Kind of like when the island was done with Micheal, it finally let him die.

Comment

I don't think Sayid's purpose was to shoot Ben. Besides he's a good character and in the final season, it's important to still have those in the mix. Nothing like the final season and only having like 5 or 6 people from season 1.

Comment

everyone that jacob saw in the past probably will mean something. guess we have to wait and see.

Comment

Jacob looked dead to me I mean they were burning his body. I dunno if he returns as a spirit or something like that.

I'm truly sorry Juliet's dead. Her character was amazing. I hope they'll find a way to bring her back!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎