Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deaths..........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was never a Juliet fan, but her death saddened me only for Sawyer's sake, since he's my favorite character. The man was so broken while he was losing her.

Jacob... I don't think he'll stay dead. Or at least, he'll have to be around someway next season, even if it's just in flashbacks. He's still a HUGE mystery on the show and we still don't know hardly anything about him. I'd be disappointed in Lost if that was really the end of him.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
      Is Juliet really dead or did everything that Jack was trying to do work?
      I'm okay with it if Juliet is really dead because going by her name, I always knew it was possible for her to die, but I truly don't know if she is dead or not because of the white flash, which is always indicative of a time / space flash.

It'll be interesting to see if Faraday and Jack's plan actually worked. I would almost think it HAS to because otherwise, everyone on the island is dead from being around the H-bomb, correct?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by closertohome
      Jacob... I don't think he'll stay dead. Or at least, he'll have to be around someway next season, even if it's just in flashbacks. He's still a HUGE mystery on the show and we still don't know hardly anything about him. I'd be disappointed in Lost if that was really the end of him.
      I feel the same way. We finally got to see Jacob and the effect he has had on the Losties, so I don't want him to die because there's so much more I want to know about him.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
      I almost wonder if the guy who was trying to convince Ben to KILL Jacob was really the Smoke Monster's original manifestation...
      I actually really like the idea that the guy in black (Esau or whoever people are speculating he is) is the Smoke Monster. I could buy that for a dollar.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Luthorism
      I'm truly sorry Juliet's dead. Her character was amazing. I hope they'll find a way to bring her back!
      Juliet's conversation with Rose and Bernard almost makes me think she will be back because when they invite her for tea, she says something about "maybe another time". I wonder if that's foreshadowing that at some point, they WILL have tea.

I don't know. Just seemed to be a big line to me.
      Last edited by savingpeoplething; 05-25-2009, 01:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎