Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reaper May Live To See Season 3 After All! (all news merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reaper??!?!?!

hey guys just finished watching the 2 seasons of reaper for the fourth time this year i mean WTH??!?!?! why doesn`t anyone wanna continue the series?! i mean there are a lot of fans it funny its good it makes money ! what more could you ask?!

Comment

yes i agree i have like 200 i give to pls its the best movie series.

Originally posted by 13remon
      Reaper is by far the best TV-show i've ever seen. Please don't stop it.
      I'm even willing to pay, i have about 500 euros so that will be about 614 dollars.
      and even if you don't accept my payment, then do it for all the fans and for the makers,
      since the ending was filmed in such a way, that it was evidently that they were sure that there would be a third season.

PLEASE SAVE REAPER, no matter what it takes, how long it takes.

(i made an account for this)
      i agree

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

pls people lets do it together abc do it for the fans do it for money i for 1 promiss i will be every day on the tv to wach every day the riruns to plss!
      Last edited by sparsilis; 04-13-2011, 08:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Is there going to be a new season or not

Originally posted by sparsilis
        i agree

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

pls people lets do it together abc do it for the fans do it for money i for 1 promiss i will be every day on the tv to wach every day the riruns to plss!

What is the current situation I'm a viewer from the uk we didn't see the episodes till recently is there any more info

Comment

Yeah guys I read the whole thread and conversation was hot back in may of 2009 but then it just stopped I still want a reaper season 3 if anyone has any news on it I would be very thankful. Did they cancel it was it on cable did they do the comic book(hope not) what happened mates!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullybinns
            Yeah guys I read the whole thread and conversation was hot back in may of 2009 but then it just stopped I still want a reaper season 3 if anyone has any news on it I would be very thankful. Did they cancel it was it on cable did they do the comic book(hope not) what happened mates!!?
            LOL, we've done been thru 3 full TV seasons since Reaper was cancelled. Stars Bret Harrison and Tyler Labine have already had two new series each come and go in that time, and Labine has another coming in September (Animal Practice on NBC.)

Comment

Why was this taken off of Netflix?

Also were we going to find out the reason why it was created for Sam to lose to the Devil again in the start of Season 3?

Comment

This topic was started four years ago. Ain't no Reaper season three happening but wasn't there a comic?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎